Extended Title: Transport of containerised waste from Klapmuts and Franschhoek for a contract period ending 30 June 2021.
Transport of containerised waste from Klapmuts and Franschhoek for a contract period ending 30 June 2021.
Tender number: B/SM 93/18
CLOSING DATE: 22 June 2018
CLOSING TIME: 12h00: Bids will be opened in the Council Chambers / SCM Boardroom
Specifications: Saliem Haider (021 808 8224) / Saliem.Haider@stellenbosch.gov.za
SCM Requirements: Sascia Davids (021 808 8723) / Scm.email@example.com
Office hours for collection: 08h00-15h30
A Compulsory Clarification Meeting will be held on 29 May 2018 at 10h00 at Stellenbosch Municipality, 71 Plein Street, Ecclesia building, Boardroom A, Stellenbosch, 7600. Tenderers who fail to attend the compulsory information session will be regarded as non-compliant. In the event of a Joint Venture, one of each company must attend the site meeting
Tenders may only be submitted on the Tender documentation issued by Stellenbosch Municipality and must be valid for 120 days after tender closing.
Late, electronic format, telephonic or faxed Tenders will not be considered and Stellenbosch Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest, part of or any Tender
Sealed Tenders, with “B/SM 93/18 TRANSPORT OF CONTAINERISED WASTE FROM KLAPMUTS AND FRANSCHHOEK FOR A CONTRACT PERIOD ENDING 30 JUNE 2021” clearly endorsed on the envelope, must be deposited in the Tender box at the offices of the Stellenbosch Municipality, Plein Street, Stellenbosch. The Tender box is accessible 24 hours a day and Tenders must be accompanied by the completed Tender documents. Tenders not accompanied by a complete Tender document, will not be considered.
NOTE: This tender will be evaluated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017 that was promulgated by the Minister of Finance on 20 January 2017 in Government Gazette No 40553
The preferential points system applied is as follows:
B-BBEE status level of contribution: 20
Total points for Price and B-BBEE: 100
Tenders will be evaluated in accordance with the Supply Chain Management Policy, Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017, relevant specification and functionality as depicted in the document which was promulgated by the Minister of Finance on 20 January 2017 in Government Gazette No. 40553.
The following conditions to Tender exist (failure to comply may result in your Tender being disqualified):
- This Tender is subject to the general conditions of contract (GCC) and special conditions for Tendering;
- Relevant terms of reference
- Tenderers must be registered on Stellenbosch Municipality’s supplier database if they wish to conduct business with the municipality
- A valid original or certified tax clearance certificate must be handed in with Tender at closing time. However no contract will be awarded to any Tenderer without a valid original tax clearance certificate on the date the Tender is awarded.
- Tenders submitted must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Tender number, placed in the tender box before closing time. Failure will result in the tender being invalid.
- Functionality is applicable to this Tender. Tenderers are required to attain a minimum score of 70% for the functionality in order to be further evaluated in terms of the preference point’s system.
Tender documents, in English, are available free of charge on the website: www.stellenbosch.gov.za. Alternatively, hard copies of the document are obtainable from the offices of the Supply Chain Management Unit, Stellenbosch Municipality, 1st Floor, Plein Street, Stellenbosch, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of R186.00 per document.