Extended Title: Training Services: Renewable Energy Capacity Building Programme
Training Services: Renewable Energy Capacity Building Programme
Tender number: AUC/IED/C/060
Clarification - As per email send from AUC - 2 August 2019
Closing date and time: August 23, 2019 at 3:00pm
- The African Union Commission (the “Client”) has been allocated funds from the Italian Government and intends to apply the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this training terms of reference is issued. The African Union Commission (AUC) now invites call for technical and financial proposal from eligible and qualified training service providers.
- Experienced training service providers will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection Method procedures. The TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL offers must be delivered in TWO SEPARATE envelopes enclosed in an OUTER envelope to the address below. The minimum technical score required to pass is 70% to proceed for further financial evaluation in accordance with the policies of the African Union procurement rules and regulations.
- Bidders may request for clarifications no less than 7 days from the deadline for submission, from The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, African Union Commission, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training proposals shall be valid for a period of 90 days. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before August 23, 2019 at 3:00pm Addis Ababa Time.
- Bids will be opened at AUC meeting Hall, 28 August 2019 at 3:30pm Addis Ababa time. The Outer envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and the training title.
- Bidders must provide the following documents:
(i) Certificate of Incorporation (Company Registration)
(ii) At least 3 contactable references in the last five (5) years
(iii) Company profile demonstrating at least five (5) years
The address for deposit of bids is:
The Chairperson, Tender Board,
African Union Commission,
Building C, 3rd floor, TENDER BOX
P. O. Box 3243,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.