Extended Title: Training of eighteen (18) employees in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 core competencies for the Zululand District Municipality
Training of eighteen (18) employees in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 core competencies for the Zululand District Municipality
Issuer: Zululand District Municipality
Training on MS POWERPOINT 2010 (Re advt)
The ZULULAND DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
hereby invites quotations for :
QUOTATION No: ZDMQ: 0254/09/2017
MS POWERPOINT 2010 (Re advt)
Quotations are hereby invited for the training of eighteen (18) employees in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 core competencies for the Zululand District Municipality.
The provider is to be accredited by the MICT SETA.
Learners are to be issued with statement of results and certificates of competence once all processes have been completed successfully.
Training is to be conducted internally at our offices in Ulundi, KwaZulu-Natal.
The venue and catering will be provided by the municipality.
NO. OF LEARNERS: 18 split into two groups
COURSE TITLE: PowerPoint - Basic and Intermediate Unit standards - 116930 / 117923 / 258880
REMARKS: Internal PowerPoint = 2 sessions of 3 days each. Provider to supply computer training equipment including extensions, adaptors and 3G/internet (if required) etc.
Please ensure that quotations include all costs associated with the training i.e. equipment, computers, extensions, adaptors, etc. facilitator and associated costs (ie, travelling and accommodation), and stationary (for facilitator and learners), training materials, duration of training, coaching, practical, assessment, and time to work on portfolio’s of evidence within the classroom setting (under supervision of the facilitator).
NB: Prospective service providers are to note the following:
1. There are two additional forms linked to this advert and they are obtainable from the Training Office see *ENQUIRIES below. These must also be completed in full and be included in the quotation (DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN)
2. They are to submit an ORIGINAL or CERTIFIED TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, BEE CERTIFICATE and all 3 DECLARATION FORMS (obtainable from www.zululand.org.za <http://www.zululand.org.za>) with their quotation.
3. They are required to supply PROOF of ACCREDITATION with the MICT SETA for the UNIT STANDARDS IDENTIFIED above.
4. They are to register or must be registered on the Zululand District Municipal Suppliers Database - see www.zululand.org.za <http://www.zululand.org.za> for forms. These must be submitted in a separate envelope from the quote to the SCM Section.
5. Training is to be conducted between the months of October 2017 and April 2018, however, finalisation of the dates will be dealt with through consultation with the successful provider. Prices need to remain valid for a period of 6 months.
6. They need to ensure that facilitators are English/Zulu bilingual
7. Payment plan - 75% with the commencement of training and the balance of 25% upon receipt of the certificates of competence and statement of results for accredited training programmes.
The two additional forms and enquiries may be directed via email to the following people:
Ms. R Nel on firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or
Ms. S Mbatha at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or
Ms. H Mbatha at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or on
(035) 874 5500 during office hours.
Quotation Closing Date: Wednesday the 27th September 2017 @ 12h00
Duly completed quotation documents sealed in an envelope marked with the quotation number and the closing date are to be deposited into the quotation box at Zululand District Municipal Offices, Lot B-400 uGagane Street, Ulundi, 3838 by no later than 12h00 on the closing date where they will be opened in public.
Telegraphic, telefaxed or posted tenders will not be accepted.
The Zululand District Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest of any quotation or to furnish any reason for the acceptance or rejection of a quotation.