Extended Title: Testing and Cleaning of Transformator Oil at Misverstand
Testing and Cleaning of Transformator Oil at Misverstand
Issuer: West Coast District Municipality
REQUEST FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATIONS: TESTING AND CLEANING OF TRANSFORMATOR OIL AT MISVERSTAND
QUOTATION REFERENCE: 6/5/2/106
Kindly furnish us with a written quotation as per attached specifications:
A compulsory information meeting and site inspection will take place on Monday 14 October 2019 at 12h00 at Misverstand. No quotations will be considered from any supplier that did not attend the site inspection. Specification enquiries can be directed to Mr EJ Carstens at 022 433 2352
The quotation must be clearly endorsed/marked with Reference number: 6/5/2/106 " Testing and Cleaning of Transformator Oil and submitted on the letterhead of your business and can either be faxed, e-mailed or delivered by hand not later than 12:00, Thursday, 17 October 2019 to:
Supply Chain Management Office,
West Coast District Municipality,
58 Long Street,
Fax: 086 652 7690 or
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following conditions will apply:
- Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least thirty (30) days from date of your offer.
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT.
- A firm delivery period must be indicated.
- It is expected of all prospective service providers who are not yet registered on the Central Supplier Database (CSD) to register without delay.
- The Municipality reserves the right not to award formal written price quotations to prospective suppliers who are not registered on the Database (CSD). Service providers to submit proof of registration on the CSD with quotation submissions
- The prospective Service providers attention is drawn to the following list of forms and other documents that need to be completed and submitted with his/her quotation documents:
a) Declaration of Interest (MBD4)
b) Declaration in terms of Clause 112(1)(I) of the Municipal Finance Act, Act No 56 of 2003 (MBD8).
c) Bidder should provide a valid tax clearance certificate or tax compliance status PIN to enable the minicipality to verify thebidder tax clearance status.
d) Proof of registration for VAT (if applicable)
e) Certificate of independent determination (MBD9)
f) A original and valid B-BBEE Verification Certificate or certified copies