Extended Title: Tenders are invited to provide Lumion Essentials Training
Tenders are invited to provide Lumion Essentials Training
Issuer: Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
NELSON MANDELA BAY MUNICIPALITY
BUDGET & TREASURY DIRECTORATE
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT UNIT - ACQUISITION DIVISION
INFORMAL TENDER ADVERT
TENDER NUMBER: CSQ11171189
CLOSING DATE: 04 Dec 2017
BUYER: Ngozwana, Miss N 
CLOSING TIME: 11:00
REFER ALL ENQUIRIES TO THE BUYER:
DESCRIPTION: Tenders are invited to provide LUMION ESSENTIALS TRAINING as per specification available at the SCM Acquisition Office,Harrower Road,PE.
For further information contact:
Ms J Weideman
@ 041 3924042
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO THIS INFORMAL TENDER
- BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM, SERVICE PROVIDERS MUST STUDY THE GENERAL CONDITIONS, DEFINITIONS AND DIRECTIVES APPLICABLE IN RESPECT OF B-BBEE, AS PRESCRIBED IN THE PREFERENTIAL PROCUREMENT REGULATIONS OF 2011 – THE 80/20 PRINCIPLE APPLY TO THIS TENDER.
- Acceptance of this tender submission is subject to the General Conditions of Tender and Conditions of Purchase.
- Acceptance of this tender is subject to successful registration on the Nelson Mandela Bay Supplier Database.
- For further information to register, please call the Compliance Section @ 041 506 3274
- Failure to comply with these conditions may invalidate your tender submission.
- All tender prices should be valid for a minimum period of thirty (30) days from date of tender.
- ALL TENDER RESPONSES SHOULD BE COMPLETED ONLINE AND NO FAX SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE SUPPLY CHAIN UNIT, ACQUISITIONS, HARROWER ROAD & UITENHAGE OFFICE.