Extended Title: Tenders are invited for the CLEANING of Yards at Various Municipal Buildings
Tenders are invited for the CLEANING of Yards at Various Municipal Buildings
Issuer: Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
NELSON MANDELA BAY MUNICIPALITY
BUDGET & TREASURY DIRECTORATE
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT UNIT - ACQUISITION DIVISION
INFORMAL TENDER ADVERT
TENDER NUMBER: CSQ02181218
CLOSING DATE: 23 Feb 2018
BUYER: Witbooi, Mr AE 
CLOSING TIME: 11:00
REFER ALL ENQUIRIES TO THE BUYER:
DESCRIPTION: Tenders are invited for the CLEANING of Yards at Various Municipal Buildings as per Specifications available from our SCM , Acquisitions Office , Harrower Rd.
Tenderers are invited to a COMPULSORY SITE MEETING:
VENUE: Harrower Rd , Facilities Office.
DATE: 20 February 2018.
For further information please contact:
Mr A Gerber@
041 506 3239.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO THIS INFORMAL TENDER
- BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM, SERVICE PROVIDERS MUST STUDY THE GENERAL CONDITIONS, DEFINITIONS AND DIRECTIVES APPLICABLE IN RESPECT OF B-BBEE, AS PRESCRIBED IN THE PREFERENTIAL PROCUREMENT REGULATIONS OF 2011 – THE 80/20 PRINCIPLE APPLY TO THIS TENDER.
- Acceptance of this tender submission is subject to the General Conditions of Tender and Conditions of Purchase.
- Acceptance of this tender is subject to successful registration on the Nelson Mandela Bay Supplier Database.
- For further information to register, please call the Compliance Section @ 041 506 3274
- Failure to comply with these conditions may invalidate your tender submission.
- All tender prices should be valid for a minimum period of thirty (30) days from date of tender.
- ALL TENDER RESPONSES SHOULD BE COMPLETED ONLINE AND NO FAX SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE SUPPLY CHAIN UNIT, ACQUISITIONS, HARROWER ROAD & UITENHAGE OFFICE.