Extended Title: Tenders Are Hereby Invited From Accredited Financial Institutions and Brokers For The Underwriting Of Council’S Group Life Insurance Scheme
Tenders Are Hereby Invited From Accredited Financial Institutions And Brokers For The Underwriting Of Council’S Group Life Insurance Scheme
Issuer: Garden Route District Municipality
TENDER NUMBER GRDM/16/20-21
TENDERS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM ACCREDITED FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND BROKERS FOR THE UNDERWRITING OF COUNCIL’S GROUP LIFE INSURANCE SCHEME
PERIOD THREE YEAR PERIOD
PREFERENTIAL PROCUREMNT REGULATIONS, 2017-LOCAL CONTENT
BRIEFFING SESSION NONE
PUBLISHED DATE 28 MARCH 2021 CLOSING DATE 23 APRIL 2021
ADVERTISEMENTS NEWSPAPER, MUNICIPAL NOTICE BOARD, MUNICIPAL WEBSITE & EPUBLICATION
AVAILABLE DATE 29 MARCH 2021
CLOSING TIME No later than 11:00 am, tenders will be opened immediately thereafter, in public at the Garden Route District Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, 54 York Street, George
AVAILABILITY OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender documents for GRDM/16/20-21 are obtainable from Ms. Sandisa Gologolo during office hours (Mondays to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and Fridays 08:00 - 13:30)
Tel: (044) 803 1313;
Cell: 072 906 6860;
Printed copies of the tender documents are obtainable at a non-refundable fee, payable to a cashier at Garden Route District Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, Ground Floor, 54 York Street, George OR tender documents are obtainable free of charge on Garden Route District Municipality's website at www.gardenroute.gov.za.
NON - REFUNDABLE FEE: R 200.00
TENDER SUBMISSION RULES:
1. Tenders are to be completed in accordance with the conditions and tender rules contained in the tender document.
2. Tender document & supporting documents must be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked for “GRDM/16/20-21 GROUP LIFE INSURANCE SCHEME FOR GARDEN ROUTE DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY” must be deposited in the tender box of the Garden District Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, 54 York Street, George.
3. Tenders may only be submitted on the tender document issues by the Municipality.
4. Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivery, opening and assessment of tenders are stated in the tender document.
5. Important note: Tax Compliance Status Pin (TCS) copy and MAAA Number must be submitted with the tender documentation.
6. VAT must be included in all prices (VAT vendor registered).
7. Late tenders, tenders per facsimile or – e-mail will not be accepted.
8. Tenders couriered to be delivered in accordance with the stipulated closing time above.
9. Council reserves the right to accept any bid proposal in full or part thereof.
10. Council will only award tenders to service providers registered on the Central Supplier Database (CSD). Website https://secure.csd.gov.za
11. Tenders will only be considered in accordance to the bid requirements.
Stage 1: Functionality
A bidder that scores less than 80 points out of 100 in respect of “Due Diligence” will be regarded as submitting a non-responsive proposal and will be disqualified.
Stage 2: PPPFA
Bidders will be evaluated and adjudicated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (Act 5 of 2000) Regulations 2017 and the Garden Route District Municipality Supply Chain Management Policy, where 80 points will be allocated in respect of price and 20 points in respect of BBBEE.
CLARITY ON BIDDING PROCEDURES MAY BE DIRECTED TO: MS SANDISA GOLOGOLO: TEL (044) 803-1313 / 072 906 6860 EMAIL: SANDISA@GARDENROUTE.GOV.ZA
CLARITY ON TECHNICAL INFORMATION MAY BE DIRECTED TO: MS LYNETTE JANSE VAN RENSBURG: TEL: (044) 803 1333 / 074 409 7902 E-MAIL: LYNETTE@GARDENROUTE.GOV.ZA
NOTICE NO: 15/2021
MUNICIPAL MANAGER: MG STRATU
GARDEN ROUTE DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY