Extended Title: Supply, Installation, configuration, Testing and Implementation of Compute Infrastructure for the Data Centre
Supply, Installation, configuration, Testing and Implementation of Compute Infrastructure for the Data Centre
Tender number: AUC/AHRM/MIS/G/82
Closing date and time: 9th November 2018 at 15:00hrs
The African Union Commission has received funds from its Member States toward and intends to apply a portion of this funding to eligible payments under this Contract, Supply, Installation, configuration, Testing and Implementation of Compute Infrastructure for the Data Centre; reference number AUC/AHRM/MIS/G/82
2. The African Union Commission now invites Technical and financial proposals to provide the following consulting services: Supply, Installation, configuration, Testing and Implementation of Compute Infrastructure
More details on the services are provided in the attached Terms of Reference.
3. A firm will be selected under the Quality and Cost Based Selection method and procedures described in this RFP.
5. The RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1 - Letter of Invitation
Section 2 - Information to Consultants
Section 3 –Data sheet
Section 4 - Technical Proposal - Standard Forms
Section 5 - Financial Proposal - Standard Forms
Section 6 - Terms of Reference
Bids must be accompanied by the following:
1) The vendor shall certify that it is Manufacturer Authorized as of the date of the submission of its response to this RFP and that it is certified in the equipment it is proposing.
2) Business Licenses and Certificate of incorporation
3) Technical Proposal ONE (1) Original and 2 copies
4) Financial Proposal ONE (1) Original and 2 copies
Bid Validity: Proposals should be valid for at 90 Calendar days from the bid closing date.
Bid Opening: Technical Proposals only will be opened immediately after the bid closing hours, at 15:00 hours in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, in the Meeting room of Administration and Human Resources Management. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
Bid Submission modalities and submission deadline: This is a two envelope bidding. Bidders should ensure that the Technical and Financial proposals are enclosed in TWO separate envelopes sealed and both should be enclosed in one Outer envelope clearly indicating the title and Procurement number. Proposals must be submitted no later than 9th November 2018 at 15:00hrs
Address for Bid submission:
The Head, Procurement Travel and Stores Division
African Union Commission, Roosevelt Street,
Building C, 3rd Floor, P.O. Box 3243, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel+251 115517700; Email; email@example.com
Clarification Requests: Clarification requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel+251-115517700, Ext 4525