Extended Title: Supply: Gloves
120 pair x gloves;nytrile, heavy duty;8
12 pair x gloves;bi-colour;1000v;11;electrical
100 pair x gloves;pvc nitrile reinforced;org;sewer
3 pair x gloves;crayfish;latex rubber;wrist
150 pair x gloves;leather;grn;20cm;welders
To view tender documents suppliers need to be registered on the City of Cape Town website or contact the contact person.
Register here: https://web1.capetown.gov.za/web1/TenderPortal/Account/Register
* gloves - material: nytrile, heavy duty; size: 8; specifications: purpose non-corrosive resistant.
* gloves - colour: bi-colour, black and orange; voltage: 1000v; size: 11; specific use: electrical; class: cl 0; thickness: 1.00mm; category: azc/rc; conformity: astm d120/ nfpa 70e; specifications: rolled cuffs; preferred: novax.
* gloves - material: pvc nitrile reinforced; colour: orange; size: 9.5; specific use: sewer; specifications: premium double dipped sandy finished, with 350mm gauntlet cuff and jersey lining. General purpose glove for daily handling tasks. Service life cannot be specified and depends on the application and responsibility of the user. General purpose handling glove. Tough, flexible, rough palm, high visibility pvc coating will withstand abrasion in dry handling condition. Protection levels are measured from palm area of glove. Intermediate safety category. Liquid proof but not recommended for use with chemicals. Heavy weight 27cm pvc glove, reinforced thumb and forefinger. Not suitable for heat nor cold and chemical handling. Both new and used gloves should be thoroughly inspected before use. Gloves should not be left in contaminated condition and where possible, provided no serious hazards exist, should be cleaned before removal. Gloves can be washed with mild detergent then rinsed and dried before use. 100% cotton interlock and interlock lining. Abrasion, suitable for heavy application. Cut, suitable for general application. Puncture, suitable for heavy application; standards: conforms to en 388; preferred: arrow hap1 hv30/27pp or equivalent.
* gloves - type: crayfish; material: latex rubber coated with knitted wrist; length: wrist; specifications: open back.
* gloves - material: leather; colour: green; length: 20cm from the wrist upwards; specific use: welders; specifications: general handling lined welding gloves that can withstand extensive heat. Mechanical properties for abrasion (en level 3), cut resistance (en level 1), tear (en level 4) and puncture (en level 3). Proof of standard compliance to be submitted upon delivery; standards: en388 and sans 316.
Tender number: GA11800129
Delivery Date: 2017/11/30
Delivery To: Electricity - Ndabeni RED1 Plant / PH: 511 0410
Delivery Address: 0000 Melck Street, Ndabeni
Contact Person: Clyde Van Harte
Telephone Number: 0214445453
Closing Date: 2017/10/31
Closing Time: 10:00 AM
RFQ Submission Fax: 0865459861
RFQ Submission Fax 2
Buyer Email Address: email@example.com
Buyer Details: R. Pretorius
Buyer Phone: 0214009273
For more enquiries please contact the contact person.
THE ONUS RESTS WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDERS TO DOWNLOAD THE RETURNABLE DOCUMENTATION ATTACHED TO THIS ADVERT. FAILURE TO SUBMIT THE ATTACHED QUOTATION DOCUMENT IN RESPONSE TO THIS ADVERT WILL RENDER YOUR QUOTE NON-RESPONSIVE.