Extended Title: Supply & Delivery of Network Equipment
Supply & Delivery of Network Equipment
Tender number: AUC/AHRM/MIS/G/90
Closing date and time: 9th November 2018 at 1500hrs
The African Union Commission has received financing from the Member States, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the Supply and Delivery of Network Equipment.
The African Union Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply and Delivery of Network equipment whose specifications are detailed in the bid document.
Bidders are required to furnish the following:
- Valid registration documents
- Dealership certificates or Manufacturer’s authorisation form for IT and Network Equipment
- Duly signed bid form in the format attached to the bid document
- Proof of having performed similar works in the previous 3 years
- Specify Warranty period for goods
- Submission of a technical and financial proposal in the format provided in the bid document. (Technical and financial offers must be in same envelope)
The deadline for submission of bids is 9th November 2018 at 1500hrs local time.
Sealed bids will be opened on 9th November 2018 at 1500hrs local time in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below.
Both technical and financial offers should be in the same envelope. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
Interested firms can download the bidding document from the African Union website: http://www.au.int/en/bids
Clarifications should be addressed to: e-mail: Tender@africa-union.org
The telephone number is (+251) 11 5517700, Ext 4525
Fax number: +251-11-5517844
The address for submission of bids is:
Procurement, Travel and Stores Division;
The African Union Commission;
P. O. Box 3243;
3rd Floor, Building C
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia