Extended Title: The Supply ,delivery ,off-loading ,recollection and rentals of Liquid Chloringe Gas Cylinders to various swimming pools in the City of Ekurhuleni , on and when required basis with effect from date of acceptance until 30 June 2019
The Supply ,delivery ,off-loading ,recollection and rentals of LIQUID CHLORINGE GAS CYLINDERS to various swimming pools in the City of Ekurhuleni , on and when required basis with effect from date of acceptance until 30 June 2019
Issuer: City of Ekurhuleni
REQUEST FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION FORM
Procurement from R30 000, 00 up to a transaction value of R200 000, 00 (including Vat) (For publication on City of Ekurhuleni Website and Notice Board)
QUOTATION NUMBER: SPQ.SRAC.06.17
DESCRIPTION: The Supply ,delivery ,off-loading ,recollection and rentals of LIQUID CHLORINGE GAS CYLINDERS to various swimming pools in the City of Ekurhuleni , on and when required basis with effect from date of acceptance until 30 June 2019
DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT: 12 JUNE 2018
CLOSING DATE: 19 JUNE 2018
CLOSING TIME: BEFORE 15H00
QUOTATIONS MUST BE DEPOSITED IN BID BOX at:
CENTRAL PROCUREMENT OFFICE,
NO: 5 JUNCTION RD,
DRIEHOEK BOX NUMBER……15..…
1. All quotations received will be evaluated on the 80/20 point scoring basis.
The 80 points will be for Price and 20 points are for Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) for attaining the BBBEE Status level contribution in accordance with the table below:
- MBD 3.1: Pricing Schedule – Firm Prices.
- MBD 4: Declaration of Interest
- MBD 6.1: Preference Points Claim
- MBD 8: Declaration of Bidder’s Past Supply Chain Management Practices
- MBD 9: Certificate of Independent bid determination
If the MBD forms are not completed & submitted, your quotation will be rejected.
- No quotation will be considered from persons in the service of the state (MBD4).
- As from the 7 December 2011, all Service providers/contractors must submit valid, certified copies of their BEE certificate from an accredited BEE verification agency with their bid submission.
Failure to submit will lead to forfeiture (loss) of the preference points.
- Failure to submit a BEE certificate will lead to forfeiture (loss) of the preference points.
In the instance of Exempted Micro Enterprise (EME) (turn over less than R 10m) a letter from a professional, registered accountant/auditor or affidavit (download from Dti website: www.thedti.go.za)in order to qualify for preference points.
- Original stamped affidavit (not copy of stamped affidavit) to be submitted
- Electronic (e-mailed or faxed) quotations are not accepted.
2. A BRIEFING SESSION IS NOT APPLICABLE.
CITY OF EKURHULENI
CONTACT PERSON: JACO JV RENSBURG
TEL NO: 011 999 8817
EMAIL ADDRESS: Jaco.JanseVanRenburg@ekurhuleni.gov.za
REFERENCE: EK 1810304 SECTION 2
1. The Lowest or any bid will not necessarily be accepted and the City of Ekurhuleni reserves the right not to consider any bid not suitably endorsed or comprehensively completed as well as the right to accept a bid in whole or part.
2. Brand names MUST be specified in MBD 3.1” attached hereto (Price Schedule document).
3. Where deliveries are quoted “ex-stock” the period of delivery must not exceed Five (5) maximum working days after receipt of order. If this condition is not adhered to, the order could be cancelled.
4. Quotations are to be completed in accordance with the conditions as set out in the quotation document and must be placed in the quotation box indicated on page 1 before 15H00.
5. Payments will be made thirty (30) days after receipt of invoice by Council.
6. Quotations received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
7. Samples of the required items or goods are available for your perusal (where applicable)
8. Samples may be requested from bidders before award of quotation (where applicable)
9. Should the above-mentioned conditions not be adhered to the quotation will be considered invalid.
10. Quotation to be valid for 60 days.