Extended Title: Supply, delivery and off-loading of toilet paper and hand towel rolls for a contract period ending 30 June 2021.
Supply, delivery and off-loading of toilet paper and hand towel rolls for a contract period ending 30 June 2021.
Tender number: BSM 12/19
CLOSING DATE: 21 September 2018
CLOSING TIME: 12h00: Bids will be opened in the Council Chambers or SCM Boardroom
Tender Specifications: Granville Abrahams (021 808 8602/8569), e-mail: stores.Temp@stellenbosch.gov.za
SCM Requirements: Rodney Loeks (021 808 8978), email: Scm.Contract@stellenbosch.gov.za
Office hours for collection: 08h00-15h30
Tenders may only be submitted on the Tender documentation issued by Stellenbosch Municipality and must be valid for 120 DAYS after tender closing. Late, electronic format, telephonic or faxed Tenders will not be considered and Stellenbosch Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest, part of or any Tender
Sealed Tenders, with “BSM 12/19 SUPPLY, DELIVER AND OFF-LOADING OF TOILET PAPER AND HAND TOWEL ROLLS FOR A CONTRACT PERIOD ENDING 30 JUNE 2021” clearly endorsed on the envelope, must be deposited in the Tender box at the offices of the Stellenbosch Municipality, Plein Street, Stellenbosch. The Tender box is accessible 24 hours a day and Tenders must be accompanied by the completed Tender documents. Tenders not accompanied by a complete Tender document, will not be considered.
NOTE: This tender will be evaluated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017 that was promulgated by the Minister of Finance on 20 January 2017 in Government Gazette No 40553
The preferential points system applied is as follows:
B-BBEE status level of contribution: 0
Total points for Price and B-BBEE: 100
Tenders will be evaluated in accordance with the Supply Chain Management Policy, Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017, relevant specification, as depicted in the document which was promulgated by the Minister of Finance on 20 January 2017 in Government Gazette No. 40553.
The following conditions to Tender exist (failure to comply may result in your Tender being disqualified):
- This Tender is subject to the general conditions of contract (GCC) and special conditions for Tendering;
- Relevant terms of reference
- Tenderers must be registered on Stellenbosch Municipality’s supplier database if they wish to conduct business with the municipality
- A valid original or certified tax clearance certificate must be handed in with Tender at closing time. However no contract will be awarded to any Tenderer without a valid original tax clearance certificate on the date the Tender is awarded.
- Tenders submitted must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Tender number, placed in the tender box before closing time. Failure will result in the tender being invalid.
6. Samples as per the specified list of items on the pricing schedule must be delivered before the closing date of the tender and must be delivered to: Stellenbosch Municipality, Beltana Stores, Helshoogte Road, Beltana Depot, Stellenbosch, 7600.
Tender documents, in English, are available free of charge on the website: www.stellenbosch.gov.za. Alternatively, hard copies of the document are obtainable from the offices of the Supply Chain Management Unit, Stellenbosch Municipality, 1st Floor, Plein Street, Stellenbosch, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of R132.00 per document.