Extended Title: Supply, Delivery and off-Loading of Cleansing and Maintenance Tools/Equipments for Municipal Buildings Services
Supply, Delivery and off-Loading of Cleansing and Maintenance Tools/Equipments for Municipal Buildings Services
Issuer: Steve Tshwete Local Municipality
REQUEST FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATIONS
SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFF-LOADING OF CLEANSING AND MAINTENANCE TOOLS/EQUIPMENTS FOR MUNICIPAL BUILDINGS SERVICES
Kindly furnish me with a written quote for the supply of the goods as detailed in the enclosed schedule.
The following conditions will apply:
- Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least ninety (90) days from date of your offer.
- Price(s) quoted must be firm.
- A firm delivery period must be indicated.
- This quotation will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preference point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (No 5 of 2017) and for this purpose the enclosed forms MBD 1, MBD 2, MBD 3.1, MBD 4, MBD 6.1, MBD 6.11, MBD 8 and MBD 9 must be scrutinized, completed and submitted together with your quotation.
- The successful provider will be the one scoring the highest points.
- The Council is not bound to accept the lowest or any quote.
A non-compulsory clarification meeting with representatives of the employer will take place at the:
Venue: Infrastructure Services boardroom, Number 14 SADC street, Middelburg, Mpumalanga, 1050, on
Date: Wednesday 19/09/2017 starting at
tenderers who are late will not be considered for the attendance register.
Contract documentation will not be available on site, and the engineer will not be available for inspection purposes on any other occasion.
The following documents have to be attached:
- Original certified copy of valid BBBEE certificate( non-compulsory, failure to submit no points will be awarded)
- Original copy of valid Tax Clearance certificate and SARS Pin and reference number
- Certified copy of current municipal account( not older than 3 months)
- Copy of Accreditation letter for motor dealer
- Copy of CSD registration document and tax status must be tax compliant for period of validity of quotation and on closing of the bids
NB: Documents will be available on the website under quotations.
The closing time for receipt of Quotations is 12:00 on MONDAY, 25 September 2017.
Sealed quotations marked “Quotation MBS 01/09/2017” must be placed in the quotation box at:
office number 35,
Building and Fleet management office,
Failure to comply with these conditions may invalidate your offer