Extended Title: Supply, delivery and erection of Street Names in Kimberley
Supply, delivery and erection of Street Names in Kimberley
Issuer: Sol Plaatje Local Municipality
SOL PLAATJE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
Directorate: Infrastructure & services
Contact person: M. Keetse
Telephone: 053 830 6319
Date 20th September 2017
Reference No. “Q013/2017/2018”
SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND ERECTION OF STREET NAMES IN KIMBERLEY
Documents are obtainable from:
SCU Contract Department,
Stores Complex (Opposite Security),
Telephone: 053 8078482/3/9
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS FOR ORDERS ABOVE R30 000 BUT LESS THAN R200 000
ANY QUOTE WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE ACCEPTED AND THE COUNCIL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT THE WHOLE OR ANY PART OF ANY QUOTE
QUOTATIONS SUBMITTED WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF THE BIDDER HAS BEEN APPROVED ON THE CENTRAL SUPPLIER DATABASE (CSD) ON THE NATIONAL TREASURY’S WEBSITE (www.csd.gov.za); COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS AS PER LISTING CRITERIA IN THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT AND THE BIDDER COMPLIES WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ATTACHED MQD 2.
Quotations must be submitted using this official quotation form.
(1) It must be stated that such envelope contains a bid and the contract reference number must appear on the envelope.
(2) MUNICIPAL RATES AND SERVICES STATUS: Bidders are required to confirm the status of their Municipal Rates and Services Accounts by means of including in this bid document.
- A CURRENT to 30 DAYS Municipal Rates and Services account of the PHYSICAL TRADING OFFICE ADDRESS of the bidder or letters from Landlords supported by documents indicating that all accounts are in good standing OR
- LEASE AGREEMENTS clearly stating who is responsible for the Municipal Rates and Service Account and supported by documents indicating that all accounts are in good standing and
- ACCOUNTS MUST also be submitted in cases where the Owner/Director of the business also acts as Landlord of the Business Property and submitted a Lease Agreement Also see Listing Criteria and MBD 6.1 in this bid document.
- Bidders who has failed to submit and prove that all relevant accounts are in good standing WILL NOT be considered, such confirmation and supporting documents MUST NOT BE OLDER THAN 30 DAYS.
(3) Prices quoted must include value added tax, delivery charges.
(4) In terms of section 2 (1) (d-f) of the PPPFA 2017 – The following Pre-Qualification criteria are applicable
Only bidders who are Black Youth, 18 to 35 years of age residing within the Sol Plaatje Municipal area with BBBEE level 1 status shall be considered for this bid.
A valid certified copy of the B-BBEE certificate/Sworn Affidavit for EME’s must be included in this bid document to qualify for relevant points claimed as per MQD 6.1 Certificate.
(5) Should a bidder fail to maintain their status after the contract is awarded; the Council may cancel this contract or make single or multiple deductions from any payment claims in terms of the contract to the amount equal to any outstanding amounts owed to the municipality. The bidder shall have no right whatsoever to claim damages resulting from such action.
(6) Sealed quotations, outwardly marked: “Q013/2017/2018: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND ERECTION OF STREET NAMES IN KIMBERLEY must be addressed to the Municipal Manager and placed in the: Tender Box (Opposite Security), Abattoir Road, Municipal Stores Complex, Kimberley not later than 11:00 on October 23rd, 2017,
(7) Quotations will be opened in public in the SCU Boardroom, Abattoir Road, Municipal Stores Complex, and Kimberley immediately after closing the same day.
(9) Invoices received before the last working day of each month will, as far as possible, be paid not later than the 15th day of the following month.