Extended Title: Supply and installation of 3x Mastlights
Supply and installation of 3x Mastlights
Issuer: Dannhauser Municipality
TENDER : SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 3X MASTLIGHTS
Thu, 02/08/2018 - 14:15 — ADMIN
INVITATION TO TENDER - TENDER No: 07/02/2018
DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 3X MASTLIGHTS
The Dannhauser Local Municipality invites a pool of service providers to tender for Contract No: 07/02/2018, THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF MAST LIGHTS.
- 30 Metre High Standard Sectional Poles
- 8 Lumenairs
- The sites are at Ward 5, Ward 8, and Ward 11
- Compliance certificate for Eskom Connection will be required.
- All circuit breakers and connection boxes to be integral to the mast and be secured.
- The supply meter will be applied for from Eskom by the Municipality and will be 25 KVA three phase.
- Depth of 600mm marked with cable tape and compacted to original ground hardness.
This bid will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preferential point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (No 5 of 2000 Amended in 2017).
BBBEE must be submitted.
In terms of section 13 of the municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and the official tender procedures, the Municipality will reject all tenders that do not comply with the following conditions.
- Bidders must be registered on the Central Supplier Database and proof of registration must be submitted.
- Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least ninety (90) days from date of offer.
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and inclusive of VAT
- Bidders must include both Tax Clearance Certificate and SARS Pin.
- This bid is subject to the general conditions of contract (GCC) and if applicable, any other specific conditions of contract.
- MBD 4, MBD 6.1, MBD 8 & MBD 9 must be scrutinized, completed and submitted together with your proposal.
- Company profile with traceable references.
- CIPC Registration certificate “CK”
- Current municipal rates account.
- Capacity to undertake work within stipulated time frame.
- Background and experience in a related project.
- Must be registered with Electrical Board or must have Electrical Licence.
- Must provide a safety plan.
- Defect liability period of 6 moths.
- No bids will be considered from persons in the service of the state.
- The Municipality reserves the right to withdraw any invitation to tenders and/or to re-advertise or to reject any tender or to accept a part of it.
- The municipality reserve the right to appoint a portion or split the service to a service provider.
- The Municipality does not bind itself to accepting the lowest tender or award a contract to the bidder scoring the highest number of points.
Maximum points 100
Relevant experience with similar projects
- (1-2 project (30), 3-4(40) 5 & more (50) 50
Expertise and Design
- Team experience – (30)
(1-2 years (10), 3-4 years (20) 5 & more (30)
- Qualifications (20)
(Qualified/ Registered Electrical Engineer) 50
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope; clearly marked “TENDER NO: 07/02/2018 SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 3X MASTLIGHTS ” and must be deposited into the tender box situated at the reception area of Dannhauser Municipal offices.
Tenders should be received no later than 12H00 on 05 March 2018, where after bids will be opened in public.
Late, emailed or faxed bids will not be accepted.
Any enquiries with regards to the above may be directed to:
Manager Technical Services Mr Nene or Lungelo Gcabashe at
08 Church Street or
telephonically on 034- 621 2666 or 034- 940 0728/38
during working hours, between 07H30 and 16H00 with lunch interval from 13H00 to 13H30, Monday to Friday.