Extended Title: Supply and delivery of working tools for traffic officers
Supply and delivery of working tools for traffic officers
Tender number: REF:IHLM/18/10/2017/-01/TRAFFIC
Closing date and time: 27 October 2017 at 12:00
All prospective qualifying service providers are hereby invited for the supply and delivery of working tools for traffic officers
Evaluation criteria: 80/20 Price=80 points B-BBEE=20 points Submit an original or certified copy of B-BBEE certificate to claim preferential points.
Enquiries: M. Garane at 039 253 1096 ext 155 and Supply Chain at 039 252 0131 ext 229. For terms of reference email: email@example.com
Tender validity period: 90 (ninety) days after tender closing date
Potential bidders are urged to submit the following attachments when submitting their proposals, failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate with SARS issued pin
- CSD proof of registration Letter
- Company Registration/CK (CIPC)
- Certified copies of Identity documents( Director’s)
- Certified B-BBEE Certificate (non-elimination) 80/20 evaluation
- Firm delivery period of not more than 14 working days must be indicated.
- The bid should reflect Total Tender Price and it should be fixed (VAT Inclusive for Vat Vendors)
- MBD 6.2 (Local Content Declaration)
- Signed MBD 1-9 which could be obtained on our website
OBTAINING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
There are no tender documents for this project terms of reference will be sent to all bidders on request from the email above.
TENDER SUBMISSION AND OPENING
Tenders/Proposals must be submitted by hand at 130 Main Street, Flagstaff, 4810 (Procurement Section) by 12:00 local time on 27 October 2017
Tenders should be sealed, endorsed on the envelope with: REF:IHLM/18/10/2017/-01/TRAFFIC
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE:
The Ingquza Hill Local is under no obligation to accept any proposal/tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or any part of the proposal/tender. No proposal/tenders will be considered from persons in the service of the state. The Ingquza Hill Local Municipality’s supply chain policy will apply in all tender stages.
NB. No faxed, couriered, emailed tenders will be accepted.
The municipality reserves the right to extend the tender period by notice in the press and on the municipality’s official website www.ihlm.gov.za