Extended Title: Supply and delivery of Street Light Lamps for a period ending 30 Dec 2016
Supply and delivery of Street Light Lamps for a period ending 30 Dec 2016
Closing date and time:
No later than 09 December 2015 11H00
Briefing and/or Site inspection: N/A
User department contact: Mr. L Sigila 011 278 3155
Supply Chain management contact: Mr. L Sigila 011 278 3155
Bid documents will be available from Tuesday, 17 November 2015 at 10h00, and thereafter during weekdays from 08:00 until 15:00 ONLY, upon payment of a cash non-refundable fee of R200.00 per document, at the cashier`s office, Municipal Building,c/o Neptune and Saturn Str. Westonaria.
Submission of Tenders:
Tender must be submitted by no later than 09 December 2015 11H00
Bid documents and supporting documents must be sealed and externally endorsed with the Bid No. and Description and placed in a bid box, on the Supply Chain Offices, Municipal Building,No 9 Malan Str. Westonaria.
To reach the Manager Supply Chain Management, P.O. BOX 19, Westonaria, 1780, in sufficient time for it to be placed in the Tender Box before closing time.
Opening of Tenders
Tenders will be opened in public at 11h00, 09 December 2015
Bidders must take note of the following:
- Bids must only be submitted on the bid documentation provided by the Westonaria Local Municipality.
- All Bids will be evaluated according to the 80:20 for preferential points system, except Bid no T10/2015 where by 90:10 will be applied
- Persons in the service of the state are not allowed to Bid
- Bidders are requested to attach the municipal rates and taxes statement obtainable from the municipal offices where the bidder resides and an original Tax Clearance Certificate obtainable from SARS;
- Bidders are requested to read and take note of the “Information to Bidders” attached on the bid document.
Supply Chain Matters can be directed to Botlhale Dube at 011-278-3236