Extended Title: Supply and delivery of office furniture & electrical appliances.
Supply and delivery of office furniture & electrical appliances.
Tender number: 275082
Closing date and time: 23 October 2017 at 11:00
Delivery Address: 1 Mercer Street, Main Fire Station, Worcester To- Mr. TC. Botha 023 348 9062
Breede Valley Municipality invites quotations from suitably qualifying suppliers (service providers) for: 275082: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF OFFICE FURNITURE & ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES. Only suppliers who are willing and able to supply the items as listed in the schedule of quantities, within 7-14 working days from receiving an order, are eligible to participate in this quotation.
Only those suppliers who:
- Adhere to the stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content of 85% as prescribed by National Treasury, for all items listed in the schedule of quantities. Bidder to complete schedule 6 and Annexure C.
- Are willing and able to supply the required material within 7-14 working days from receiving an order;
- Are willing and able to keep their cast prices/ rates fixed for the maximum period of 30 days from date of tender closing-
Shall be eligible to participation further on price and preferential points.
A set of Quotation Documents can be obtained from the Breede Valley Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit's Offices, Stofberg House, and 23 Baring Street, Worcester. Alternatively, Quotation Documents can be downloaded from the municipal website.
Any enquiries regarding technical information shall be directed to Mr TC. Botha at telephone number 023 348 9062
Completed offers, in properly sealed envelopes and clearly marked on the outside with the corresponding quotation number and description, must timeously submitted on or before the closing date and time in either one of the following ways
(1) To be placed in the municipality’s tender box situated at the Supply Chain Management Unit, Stofberg House, 23 Baring Street, Worcester, or
(2) By fax at: 086 560 7956
(3) By e-mail at: email@example.com
The closing date and time of this quotation is: 11h00am on 23 October 2017, If the quotation is submitted late, it shall not be accepted for consideration.