Extended Title: Supply and Delivery of Milling Drilling Machine
Supply and Delivery of Milling Drilling Machine
Issuer: Bitou Municipality
TENDER NOTICE AND INVITATION TO TENDER
ADVERTISED ON: MUNICIPAL NOTICE BOARD; MUNICIPAL WEBSITE
NOTICE NO: 162/2018
TENDER NO: SCM/2018/213/ENG
Tenders are hereby invited for: Supply and Delivery of Milling Drilling Machine
PUBLISHED DATE: 11 June 2018
CLOSING DATE: 18 June 2018
CLOSING TIME No later than 12H00.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter, in public at the:
Supply Chain Management Unit,
C/o Main & Marine Drive,
AVAILABILITY OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender Documents will be available at no charge from the Bitou Municipality from the e-mail address below: Printed copies of the Tender Documents will be available as from 07h30 and thereafter, on weekdays from 07h30 until 16h30, at Bitou Municipality: Supply Chain Management Unit, Shop 59, 3rd Floor, Mellville’s Corner, C/o Main & Marine Drive, Plettenberg Bay, at a non-refundable fee, payable to a cashier at Bitou Municipality Shop 54, 3rd Floor, Mellville’s Corner, C/o Main & Marine Drive, Plettenberg Bay.
The fee may also be transferred via EFT (Bitou Municipality, Current Account – 1089911513, Nedbank, Plettenberg Bay, Branch Code - 109014).
Proof of payment will be required upon collection of tender documents.
Tender Number to be used as payment reference with name of payee.
Date Available: 11 June 2018
Non-refundable Fee: R100.00
TENDER SUBMISSION RULES:
1. Tenders are to be completed in accordance with the conditions and Tender rules contained in the Tender document.
2. The Tender Document & supporting documents must be placed in a sealed envelope and externally endorsed WITH: THE TENDER NUMBER; DESCRIPTION & CLOSING DATE OF THE TENDER.
3. Tender Documents must be deposited in the Tender Box, at the Supply Chain Management Unit, Bitou Municipality, Shop 59, 3rd Floor, Mellville’s Corner, C/o Main & Marine Drive, Plettenberg Bay.
4. Tenders may only be submitted on the Tender documentation issued by the Municipality.
5. The Bitou Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept any tender, as it may deem expedient.
6. Tenderers who are not yet registered are required to register on the Municipality’s Accredited Supplier Database (CSD). Application forms are obtainable from the website https://secure.csd.gov.za.
Tenders shall be evaluated in terms of the Bitou Municipality Preferential Procurement Policy
Tenderers may claim preference points in terms of the 80/20 principle per their B-BBEE status level of contribution
Preferential Procurement Policy - Local Procurement None
Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017- Local Content Requirement None
Site Meeting/Information Session None
Validity Period 90 Days
ANY ENQUIRIES REGARDING TECHNICAL INFORMATION MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
Section: Electrical Engineering
Contact Person: Mr. L Matodlana
Tel: 044 501 3260
ANY ENQUIRIES REGARDING THE TENDERING PROCEDURE MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
Section: Supply Chain Management
Contact Person: Mr. J Windvogel
Tel: e-mail Enquiries Only