Extended Title: Supply and Delivery of High Density Mattresses Covered With 10gr Pvc For a Period of Three Years.
Supply and Delivery of High Density Mattresses Covered With 10gr Pvc For a Period of Three Years.
Issuer: Garden Route District Municipality
TENDERS ARE HEREBY INVITED FOR
FORMAL TENDER GRDM/15/20-21:
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF HIGH DENSITY MATTRESSES COVERED WITH 10GR PVC FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS.
PUBLISHED DATE 18 MARCH 2021
PERIOD THREE YEARS
CLOSING DATE 16 APRIL 2021
CLOSING TIME No later than 11:00 am, tenders will be opened immediately thereafter, in public at the Garden Route District Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, 54 York Street, George
AVAILABILITY OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender documents for GRDM/15/20-21are obtainable from Ms. Bukelwa Ndzinde during office hours (Mondays to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and Fridays 08:00 - 13:30)
Tel: (044) 803 1338;
Printed copies of the tender documents are obtainable at a non-refundable fee, payable to a cashier at Garden Route District Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, Ground Floor, 54 York Street, George OR tender documents are obtainable free of charge on Garden Route District Municipality's website at www.gardenroute.gov.za.
NON - REFUNDABLE FEE: R 200.00
TENDER SUBMISSION RULES:
1. Tenders are to be completed in accordance with the conditions and tender rules contained in the tender document.
2. Tender document & supporting documents must be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked for “GRDM/15/20-21: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF HIGH DENSITY MATTRESSES COVERED WITH 10GR PVC FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS” must be deposited in the tender box of the Garden Route District Municipality, Supply Chain Management Unit, 54 York Street, George.
3. Tenders may only be submitted on the tender document issues by the Municipality.
4. Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivery, opening and assessment of tenders are stated in the tender document.
5. Important note: Tax Compliance Status Pin (TCS) copy and MAAA Number must be submitted with the tender documentation.
6. VAT must be included in all prices (VAT vendor registered).
7. Late tenders, tenders per facsimile or – e-mail will not be accepted.
8. Tenders couriered to be delivered in accordance with the stipulated closing time above.
9. Council reserves the right to accept any bid proposal in full or part thereof.
10. Council will only award tenders to service providers registered on the Central Supplier Database (CSD). Website https://secure.csd.gov.za
11. Tenders will only be considered in accordance to the bid requirements.
Tenders will be evaluated and adjudicated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (Act 5 of 2000) Regulations 2017 and the Eden District Municipality Supply Chain Management Policy, where 80 points will be allocated in respect of price and 20 points in respect of BBBEE.
BRIEFFING SESSION NONE