Extended Title: Supply and delivery of fuels and oils
Supply and delivery of fuels and oils
Tender number: B08/2017-18
Closing date and time: Friday, 29 December 2017 at 12:00
Interested registered suppliers are hereby invited to submit bids for the supply and delivery of the following:
- FUELS AND OILS
- As per the Specification contained in the Bid Document
- Bids submitted late will not be considered.
- No bid sent or submitted by facsimile, telex, telegram or electronic mail will be accepted.
- The municipality is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- As per section 38(d) (i) & (ii) of Endumeni Municipality's Supply Chain Management Policy, bidders or any of its directors who are in arrears with their rates and taxes for more than three months or who have failed to perform satisfactorily on a previous contract in the last five years, will not be considered.
- Bids will be adjudicated in terms of the Council’s Supply Chain Management Policy.
Bids must be submitted on official bid documents obtainable from the Finance Department, Mr V.G. Sonpal (Sunil), Miss F Dlamuka (Fike) or Ms P. Khumalo (Phume) Room 12, 64 Victoria Street, Dundee from 07h30 to 15h30, upon payment of a non-refundable deposit of R500.00 per set of bid documents.
Should any interested and affected dealer need further clarification, feel free to contact the Storeman, Ms M.C. Labuschagne (Marina) on 034 212 2121 Ext 2239 during office hours.
Sealed bids, outwardly marked “Bid No: B08/2017-18: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FUELS AND OILS” should be deposited into the bid box on or before 12:00 Friday, 29 December 2017 at Endumeni Municipal Offices, 64 Victoria Street, Dundee, at which time and place bids will be publicly opened.