Extended Title: Supply and delivery of Electrical Material
Supply and delivery of Electrical Material
Issuer: Ingquza hill local municipality
CONTRACT NO.: IHLM/28/03/2018/INFRA-ELECTRICAL MATERIAL
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT
All Prospective Qualifying Service providers are hereby invited for the supply and delivery of Electrical Material.
NB: Terms of reference for this can be downloaded on the website.
Evaluation criteria: 80/20
Submit an original or certified copy of B-BBEE certificate to claim preferential points.
Terms of reference are available on website
Tender validity period: 90 (ninety) days after tender closing date
Potential bidders are urged to submit the following attachments when submitting their proposals, failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- Full CSD Report ( not older than one month)
- Signed MBD 1-9 part of the document
- Only locally produced or locally manufactured Textiles, Clothing, Leather and Footwear from local raw material or input will be considered.
- If the raw material or input to be used for a specific item is not available locally, bidders should obtain written authorization from the DTI should there be a need to import such raw material or inputs; and
- A copy of the authorization letter must be submitted together with the bid document at the closing date and time of the bid. For further information, bidders may contact the clothing, textile, footwear and leather Unit within the DTI at telephone 012 394 3717/1390.
- The exchange rate to be used for calculation of local content production and content must be the exchange rate published by the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) at 12:00 on the date of advertisement of the bid number SATS 1286:2011 will be used to calculate local content.
OBTAINING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
There are no tender documents for this project, terms of reference are available on the website.
TENDER SUBMISSION AND OPENING
Tenders/Proposals must be submitted by hand at 135 Main Street, Flagstaff, 4810 (Procurement Section) by 12:00 local time on 23 April 2018
Tenders should be sealed, endorsed on the envelope with: IHLM/28/03/2018/INFRA-ELECTRICAL MATERIAL
CONDITION OF ACCEPTANCE
The Ingquza Hill Local is under no obligation to accept any proposal/tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or any part of the proposal/tender.
No proposal/tenders will be considered from persons in the service of the state.
Bidders must note that upon award, bidders will be required to submit rates clearance certificate from their respective municipalities.
Bidders who reside within the Municipal jurisdiction will be verified with IHLM Revenue section.
The Ingquza Hill Local Municipality’s supply chain policy will apply in all tender stages.
NB. No faxed, couriered, emailed tenders will be accepted.
The municipality reserves the right to extend the tender period by notice in the press and on the municipality’s official website www.ihlm.gov.za