Extended Title: Supply and application of Herbicides within the MMM for a period of two years
Supply and application of Herbicides within the MMM for a period of two years
Issuer: Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality
BIDS BULLETIN NO: 113(24 NOVEMBER OF 2017/2018) – BIDS TO BE DEPOSITED IN BID BOX A
BID NUMBER: MMM/BID 441: 2017/2018
DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MAINTENANCE EQUIPMENT FOR PERIOD OF TWO YEARS
Functionality Details in the document
PREQUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR PREFERENTIAL PROCUREMENT: Not Applicable
CIDB GRADING: None
PRICE ( Nonrefundable): R 720.00
COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION: None
CLOSING DATE AND TIME:
Date: 08 January 2018
PAYMENTS CANNOT BE MADE AT SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICES BUT CAN BE MADE AT THE FOLLOWING MUNICIPAL PAY POINTS:
- BRAM FISCHER BUILDING BLOEMFONTEIN,
- RE –A-HOLA SHOPPING COMPLEX – BOTSHABELO,
- THABA – NCHU CIVIC CENTRE, HOSTEL ONE – BLOEMFONTEIN (DR. BELCHER ROAD),
- MANGAUNG REGIONAL OFFICES – CNR. MOSHOESHOE & GEORGE LUBBE ROADS BLOEMFONTEIN.
ALTERNATIVELY DIRECT OR ELECTRONIC DEPOSITS CAN BE MADE TO THE MMM BANK ACCOUNT:
ACCOUNT NO: 470001380,
BRANCH CODE: 632005,
REF NO: 4302142551019ZZZZZ11
AVAILABILITY OF DOCUMENTS:24 November 2017
All BID DOCUMENTS TO BE COLLECTED AND SUBMITTED AT:
Supply Chain Management Offices,
6 Mannion Road,
1. Valid paper tax clearance certificate, tax clearance reference number and tax compliance status pin.
2. In the case of the Joint venture a valid paper tax clearance certificate, tax clearance reference number and tax compliance status pin of all parties must be attached.
3. Certified Copy of Company Registration Certificate reflecting names and identity numbers of active shareholding must be attached (Except for sole traders and partnerships)
4. In case of a JV Certified Copy of Company Registration Certificate reflecting names and identity numbers of active shareholding of all parties must be attached.
5. Copy of JV agreement (in case of JV) must be attached.
6. Municipal Rates & Taxes Clearance Certificate not older than 90 days or a lease agreement must be attached.
7. In case of a JV Municipal Rates & Taxes Clearance Certificate not older than 90 days or a lease agreement of all parties must be attached.
8 All supplementary / compulsory forms contained in the bid document must be completed and signed in full.
9. Bidders will only be allowed to submit one bid document per bid (either as a joint venture or individual company not both).
10. Failure to comply with the above mentioned conditions will invalidate your bid.
2. Please Note:
1. Section 217 of the constitution of the Republic of South Africa requires an organ of state to contract for goods and services in accordance with a system which is fair, equitable, transparent, competitive and cost effective.
2. No bid(s) will be accepted from a person in the service of the state.
3. No telegraphic, telefax and late bids will be accepted.
4. The bidder who scores the highest procurement points in terms of the preferential point system will not necessarily be accepted and the Municipality reserves the right to accept where applicable a part or portion of any bid or where possible accepts bids or proposals from multiple bidders.
5. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Regulations 2017, pertaining to the Preferential Policy Framework Act No5 Of 2000 states that tenderers other than EMEs must submit an original or certified copy of a BBBEE certificates from verification agencies, accredited by SANAS; or tenderers who qualify as EMEs must submit sworn affidavit signed by the EME representative and attested by a Commissioner of oaths. Note must be taken that certificates issued by IRBA and Accounting Officers have been discontinued; however valid certificates already issued before 1 January 2017 may be used until they phase out completely by December 2017.
6. Bids or proposals that are invalid, non-responsible in terms of Clause 16.2.16 of the Supply Chain Management Policy will be disqualified at the opening.
7 In the case where bid validity period is not indicated in the bid document the bid validity period shall be 120 days from the closing date of the bid.
8. The municipality will only communicate the outcome of the bid with the successful bidder.
9. The municipality will perform risk assessment during the evaluation stage in line with the municipal supply chain management policy.