Extended Title: Services of Professional Service Provider (PSP) to assist with construction and execution for conversion of existing undercover parking to restaurant/canteen
Services of Professional Service Provider (PSP) to assist with construction and execution for conversion of existing undercover parking to restaurant/canteen
Tender number: ZNT17/18KZNSB05
Place where goods, works or services are required: KwaZulu Natal Sharks Board
Date Published: 13/02/2018
Closing Date / Time: 06/03/2018 at 11:00am
Contact Person: Sbusiso Mzelemu
Telephone number: 031 566 0422
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: NA
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: KwaZulu Natal Sharks Board 1A herrwood drive umhlanga rocks
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 23 /02/2018
Venue: KwaZulu Natal Sharks Board 1A herrwood drive umhlanga rocks
Evaluation will be on functionality and 80/20-point system.
· A compulsory briefing session with the representatives of the KwaZulu-Natal Sharks Board will take place at the Board Room, 1a Herrwood Drive uMhlanga Rocks at 11:00 am.
· Tenders should provide CIPRO document, that is five (5) years old and above,
· Tenders should provide Certificate proof of registration with SACAP.
· Proof of Professional Indemnity insurance - (minimum cover of R10m).
· Tenders should also provide one (1) original bound proposal and four (4) copies of tender documents.
· All Supply Chain Management inquiries must be addressed to Mr S. Mzelemu on 031 566 0422 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and all Technical queries to Mrs. Bruce Ngiba on 031 566 0428 E-mail: email@example.com.
· Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile and late tenders will not be accepted.
1. Experience in providing similar services, three (3) written letters from previous clients.
· Three or more letters confirming managing projects of similar magnitude on a turnkey basis. Max 60points
· Two letters: 40 points
· One letter: 20 points
· No letter: 0 points
Location of office - 40
· Durban: 25 points
· KZN: 10 POINTS
· Outside of KZN: 5 points
TOTAL - 100
A bidder that scores less than (70) of the 100 points allocated in respect of "functionality" will be regarded as submitting a non-responsive bid and will be disqualified and therefore will not be considered for the last phase of evaluation, where the successful bidders will be scored on price and BBBEE status.
· Bids Documents Available at KwaZulu – Natal Sharks Board, 1a Herrwood Drive, Umhlanga.
· Submission of Bids: Sealed envelopes clearly marked with the relevant bid number, closing date and time and Bidders name must be deposited into the bid box at the Sharks Board premises at the Ground Floor, 1a Herrwood Drive Mhlanga, 4320.
· NB: A non – refundable deposit of R300.00 for the tender document is payable into KwaZulu – Natal Sharks Board bank account as mentioned below with reference “Tender”. The tender document will be available 16 February 2018 and may be collected upon producing proof of payment (deposit slip: no cash will be accepted)
· The Banking details are as follows: Bank: ABSA, Account Number 1012341080, Account Holder: KZN Sharks Board, Branch: La Lucia Ridge.
· An original valid Tax Clearance Certificate and original or certified copy of valid B-BBEE Status Level Verification Certificate must accompany the bid.
· Proof of National Treasury Central Supplier Database registration and supplier number must accompany the bid
· Tender documents will not be sold on the briefing day.