Extended Title: Sale of vacant business zone I Erf: Erven 232 and 233: Merweville
Sale of vacant business zone I Erf: Erven 232 and 233: Merweville
Tender number: 02/2021
Closing date and time: Friday, 5 February 2021 at 14:00
Notice is hereby given that the Local Council for Beaufort West hereby offer the under mentioned vacant business erven for sale out of hand for the purpose of Business Zone I development as stipulated in the Beaufort West Municipal Standard Zoning Scheme By-Law, 2020:-
Minimum Price [Excluding VAT]
The following conditions apply:-
1. The closing date is Friday, 5 February 2021 at 14:00.
2. Bids must be submitted on the prescribed bid document which is available from the undersigned.
3. Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Vacant Erf: Erven 232 and 233: Merweville” at the Office of the Director: Corporative Services, 112 Donkin Street, Beaufort West or mailed to the Municipal Manager, Private Bag 582, Beaufort West.
4. The following will lead to immediate disqualification:-
4.1 Bids submitted by e-mail, fax, telegraph or any other way than stated in paragraphs 2 and 3 above.
4.2 Unsealed and or unmarked bids.
4.3 Bids received/submitted after the closing time and date stipulated in paragraph 1 above.
4.4 Bids not submitted on the prescribed bid document.
5. Prospective buyer’s attention is drawn to the fact that an amount of R3,192.50 will be levied additional to the offered bid price being valuation costs.
6. Within one year from the date of sale, buyers are compelled to erect a building with a minimum value of R200,000.00 on the purchased property.
7. Acceptance of bids will be done on the basis of the highest. In the event of an equal bid for the same property, the bid will be awarded by the tossing of a coin.
8. Bid forms must be signed on each page in the applicable space as provided, initialled by the principal (purchaser) and two witnesses and signed in full on the last page.
9. Bid forms which does not comply with the aforementioned requirement and or which are not accompanied by the required documentary proof, will not be considered.
10. Enquiries regarding this notice can be directed to the Senior Administrative Officer: Corporative Services, Ms. K.S. Fortuin at telephone no. 023-414-8193 during office hours on Mondays to Fridays from 07:30 - 13:00 and 13:45 to 16:15.