Extended Title: Revamping of Community Halls In Wards 6,8 &12
Revamping of Community Halls In Wards 6,8 &12
Issuer: Dannhauser Municipality
TENDER : REVAMPING OF COMMUNITY HALLS IN WARDS 6,8 &12
Thu, 02/08/2018 - 14:16 — ADMIN
DANNHAUSER LOCAL MUNICIPALITY (KZN - 254 ) KWAZULU - NATAL
INVITATION TO TENDER
CONTRACT NO: 09/02/2018
DESCRIPTION: REVAMPING OF COMMUNITY HALLS IN WARDS 6,8 &12
The Dannhauser Local Municipality hereby invites service providers to tender for Contract No: 09/02/2018, REVAMPING OF COMMUNITY HALLS IN WARDS 6,8 &12.
A NON-REFUNDABLE BID document fee of R250.00 is payable in cash at the cashier’s office during office hours at 07h30 to 15h00 with a lunch interval of 13h00 to 13h30 and documents will be available on the day of the Site Briefing.
Compulsory Site Briefing will be held on the 22/02/2018 at 12h00, at 08 Church Street, Dannhauser Municipality Library Activity Room.
This bid will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preferential point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (No 5 of 2000 Amended in 2017).
BBBEE must be submitted.
In terms of section 13 of the Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and the official tender procedures, the Municipality will reject all tenders that do not comply with the following conditions:
- Bidders must be registered on the Central Supplier Database and proof of registration must be submitted.
- Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least ninety (90) days from date of offer.
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and inclusive of VAT.
- Bidders must include both Tax Clearance Certificate and SARS Pin.
- This bid is subject to the general conditions of contract (GCC) and if applicable, any other specific conditions of contract.
- MBD 4, MBD 6.1, MBD 8 & MBD 9 must be scrutinized, completed and submitted together with the tender document; forms are available from the website and from the SCM unit.
- CIPC Registration certificate “CK” and Company Profile.
- This project must be completed within 3 months.
- Traceable references and experience of related work.
- Current municipal rates account.
- No bids will be considered from persons in the service of the state.
- The Municipality reserves the right to withdraw any invitation to tenders and/or to re-advertise or to reject any tender or to accept a part of it.
- The municipality reserve the right to appoint a portion or split the service to a service provider.
- The Municipality does not bind itself to accepting the lowest tender or award a contract to the bidder scoring the highest number of points.
Maximum points 100
Relevant experience with similar/ renovation projects
(Proof and completion certificate must be attached) 100
Bid documents must be submitted in sealed envelope: clearly marked “TENDER NO: 09/02/2018 REVAMPING OF COMMUNITY HALLS IN WARDS 6,8 &12” must be deposited in the tender box situated at the reception area of the Dannhauser Municipal Offices.
Bid documents should be received not later than 12h00 on 07 March 2018 where after bids will be opened in public.
Late. Emailed or faxed bids will not be accepted.
Any enquiries are to be directed to:
Mr. MR Nene or L.P Gcabashe of Technical Services at
08 Church Street or
Telephonically on 034 621 2666 ext.
during working hours, between 07h30 to 16h00 with a lunch interval from 13h00 to 13h30, Monday to Friday.