Extended Title: Request for Proposals to Assist the Municipality with Regard to Implementation of a Cost and Management Accounting Structure for City Of Mbombela
Request for Proposals to Assist the Municipality with Regard to Implementation of a Cost and Management Accounting Structure for City Of Mbombela
Issuer: City of Mbombela Municipality
BID NO: 156/2017
CLOSING DATE: 17 November 2017
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO ASSIST THE MUNICIPALITY WITH REGARD TO IMPLEMENTATION OF A COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING STRUCTURE FOR CITY OF MBOMBELA
Bids are hereby invited from capable service providers for Supply and Delivery of Cable Joints for the City of Mbombela.
It is compulsory that service providers download a copy of the bid document that will ONLY be available as from 30 October 2017 on www.etenders.gov.za the municipal website: www.mbombela.gov.za on the tenders and notices folder, free of charge.
Duly completed bid documents and supporting documents which are,:
- ID COPIES OF BUSINESS OWNERS,
- TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND SARS PIN,
- CERTIFIED COPY OF B-BBEE CERTIFICATE,
- RATES AND TAXES CLEARANCE FROM RELEVANT LOCAL AUTHORITY,
- CSD REGISTRATION SUMMARY REPORT and a copy of the
- COMPANY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE,, together with the bid document must be sealed in an envelope clearly marked: “BID NO.:156/2017., REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO ASSIST THE MUNICIPALITY WITH REGARD TO IMPLEMENTATION OF A COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING STRUCTURE FOR CITY OF MBOMBELA’’ with the name of the bidder shall be placed in the bid box at MBOMBELALA CIVIC CENTRE at 1 NEL STREET, MBOMBELA, before 11:00 on the closing date.
Bids received by telegram, fax or e-mail will not be considered.
Late bids shall not be accepted or considered.
No briefing session shall be conducted for this tender.
Technical enquiries may be directed to the project manager on the below contact details.
A preferential point system shall apply whereby this contract will be allocated to a bidder in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act, No 5 of 2000 and as defined in the conditions of bid in the bid document, read in conjunction with the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017, where 80 points will be allocated in respect of price and 20 points in respect of BBBEE status level of contribution.
(013) 759 2358
(013) 759 9143
Mr N. Diamond
City of Mbombela
P. O. Box 45,
VISIT OUR WEBSITE – www.mbombela.gov.za
NB: the results of this bid will be published on council’s website as prescribed on section 75(1)(g) of the MFMA and section 23(c) of the SCM Regulations.