Extended Title: Request for proposal from professional service provider to conduct a Feasibility Study for Human Settlement purposes in Zamdela within the Metsimaholo Local Municipality Jurisdiction
Request for proposal from professional service provider to conduct a Feasibility Study for Human Settlement purposes in Zamdela within the Metsimaholo Local Municipality Jurisdiction
Tender number: 49/2017/18
Closing date and time: 20 JUNE 2018 @ 11H00
Compulsory Briefing Meeting: N/A
Price and Functionality
Bid Fee: R500.00
Technical Contact Person:
Mr S Molefe
016 973 8407
Bids terms and conditions:
- Bids shall be evaluated and adjudicated in accordance with the Supply Chain Management Policy of Metsimaholo Local Municipality.
- Briefing meeting where indicated is compulsory, and no bids shall be considered if the meeting was not attended by the bidder or representative thereof.
- Tender documents will be available at the SCM Office, Metsimaholo Local Municipality, Civic Centre, 10 Fichardt Street, Sasolburg, finance building, 1st floor from 10H00 08 JUNE 2018.
- Non-refundable tender document fee is payable in cash between 07:30am and 15:30pm at the cashiers in the Rates Hall, Metsimaholo Local Municipality, Civic Centre, 10 Fichardt Street, Sasolburg.
- TENDER DOCUMENTS CAN ALSO BE DOWNLOADED ON E-TENDER @www.etenders.gov.za
- The municipality reserves the right to accept the tender in part.
- Tenders endorsed with their specific Tender Numbers must be placed in the tender box located at Metsimaholo Local Municipality, Ground floor, Finance Building, 10 Fichardt Street, Sasolburg.
- Late tenders will not be accepted.
- Incomplete tenders may be disqualified.
- No faxed or e-mailed tenders shall be accepted.
- The municipality reserves the right to accept any tender price and not necessarily the lowest, and to withdraw any bid before the award.
- Bidders must comply with the requirements as specified in a tender document; failure to comply may lead to non-consideration (disqualification).
- No bids from the persons in the service of the state such as Councillors, and other elected representative (MPs, MPLs), public servants, national and provincial, municipal officials, directors of public and municipal entities are barred from engaging in business with the municipality.