Extended Title: Request for Expressions of Interest for Consultancy Services to Review the Draft Rural Infrastructure Development Policy Framework for Africa
Request for Expressions of Interest for Consultancy Services to Review the Draft Rural Infrastructure Development Policy Framework for Africa
Tender number: AUC/DREA/C/027
Closing date and time: 06th October 2020 at 15:00
1. Rural infrastructure is one of several subsets of activities that are essential elements for African Rural transformation. The existence of poor quality or inadequate infrastructure will inevitably impact negatively on the competitiveness of African agriculture through increasing internal transport costs, reducing levels of value-added at origin and lowering transaction efficiencies in the marketing chains, be they national or international. The provision of adequate and cost-effective rural infrastructure will clearly, therefore, underpin the development of agriculture in general and, in particular, facilitate lower-cost production and marketing.
2. The AUC now invites interested Individual Consultants that are citizens of AU Member States to submit CVs for the assignment as per attached Terms of Reference (TORS). AUC policy requires consultants to provide professional, objective, and impartial advice, and at all times hold the Client’s interests paramount, without any consideration for future work, and strictly avoid conflicts with other assignments or their own interests.
4. The title of the Procurement and procurement number must appear as subject of e-mail submissions.
5. The Deadline for submission is 06th October 2020 at 15:00 hours Addis Ababa Time.
Late applications will not be considered.
6. This call for CVs comprise of the following:
- Section I – This Letter of Invitation
- Section II - Terms of Reference