Extended Title: Repairs at Supply Chain Offices, Paint Store, at Service Centre, Middelburg
Repairs at Supply Chain Offices, Paint Store, at Service Centre, Middelburg
Issuer: Steve Tshwete Local Municipality
QUOTATION NO: Q14.09.17
REQUEST FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATIONS
REPAIRS AT SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICES, PAINT STORE, AT SERVICE CENTRE, MIDDELBURG
Kindly furnish me with a written quote for the supply of the services as detailed in the enclosed schedule.
The following conditions will apply:
- Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least fifty six (60) days from date of your offer.
- Price(s) quoted must be firm.
- A firm delivery period must be indicated.
- This quotation will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preference point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (No 5 of 2000) and for this purpose, the enclosed documents must be scrutinized, completed and submitted together with your quotation.
- The successful provider will be the one scoring the highest points.
- The Council is not bound to accept the lowest or any quote.
The following documents to be submitted together with the quotation:
- 1 GB PE or HIGHER
- Original Certified copy of valid BBBEE Certificate (non-compulsory, failure to submit no points will be awarded).
- Certified copy of company registration
- Original copy of valid Tax Clearance certificate & SARS tax compliance pin. (Tax status must be tax compliant at closing of bid)
- Copy of current municipal account( not older than 3 months)
- Copy of CSD summary report and tax status must be tax compliant for period of validity of quotation
- Prospective suppliers must be registered on CSD prior to submitting bids (open bids)
- Copy of current municipal account (not older than three months)
Enquiries relating to the quotation must be addressed to:
Ms. T Shela or Ms. S Msebe at
Tel No. (013) 249 7790/ 7176
The compulsory site inspection visit and clarification meeting are as follows:
Location: Service Centre, Supply Chain Offices, Cnr Walter Sisulu & Protea Street in MIDDELBURG
Date: 18th September 2017 Starting
Time: 10:00 am
Quotation may only be submitted on the quotation document.
Copies of the quotation document can be printed out from the municipal website under Quotations.
NB: Service providers that failed to attend the compulsory briefing will be automatically disqualified.
The closing time for receipt of Quotations is 12:00 on 22nd September 2017.
Sealed quotations marked “Quotation MBS/F09/2017” must be placed in the quotation box at:
14 SADC Street,
Office No: 35 Municipal Building Services Department,
14 SADC Street,
A minimum of 60 points score will ensure qualification for the evaluation of financial proposals.
Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, e-mail and late quotations will not be accepted.
Council is not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation.
Quotations shall be adjudicated in accordance with preference procurement policy of Steve Tshwete Municipality.
Service providers not registered on the Council’s vendor database must log on to www.stevetshwetelm.gov.za or visit Ms Martha Mtsweni at the Service Centre to complete the necessary documentation and to submit a completed application prior to submitting the quotation
Failure to comply with these conditions may invalidate your offer.