Extended Title: Renovation of Cricket Club Facilities
Renovation of Cricket Club Facilities
Tender number: Titans02
Closing date and time: Fri, 2018-02-23 (NB: confirm closing time as none was specified)
Compulsory Meeting: No
Northerns Cricket Union wishes to evaluate proposals for the appointment of Contractors, specializing in cricket facility construction and upgrading. Various projects will be executed at the 24 clubs in the Tshwane area, who are governed by the Northerns Cricket Union
The intention of this process is to achieve the following:
- The building, renovation and/or upgrade of cricket nets;
- The building and/or treatment of cricket pitches;
- The installation or repair of irrigation;
- The treatment of outfields for weeds;
- The building, renovation or upgrade of sightscreens;
- The renovations of Change Rooms, Club Houses and Storage Rooms;
- The repair and service of club equipment (e.g. Pitch Rollers); and
- Have all our clubs in excellent condition.
Minimum requirements for the Expression of Interest (EOI) are as follows:
- Experience with similar contracts;
- Key personnel to be available for this area of business;
- Company Registration Certificate;
- Tree contactable references;
- BBBEE-Certificate from independent verification agency;
- Original and valid tax clearance certificate from SARS; and
- A letter of good standing from COIDA;
Expression of interest is to be submitted with four hardbound copies and an electronically submitted copy on or before 23 February 2018, Close of business:
Address: NORTHERNS CRICKET UNION, SuperSport Park, c/o South & West Avenue, Centurion, 0157.
Person: Johan Muller, Head of Cricket Operations, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Northerns Cricket Union reserve the right to award this tender based solely on the discretion of this company.
• Northerns Cricket Union further reserves the right to not award this tender to any person or company bidding for this tender.
Please visit www.titans.co.za for tender documents.