Extended Title: Provision of Phase 2 Geotechnical Site investigations, Hornlee and Bloemfontein Housing Projects
Provision of Phase 2 Geotechnical Site investigations, Hornlee and Bloemfontein Housing Projects
Tender number: 103/2017/2018
Closing date and time: 22 Sept 2017 at 12:00
RFQ DOCUMENTS ARE OBTAINABLE FROM:
Supply Chain Management Section
Knysna Municipality website: www.knysna.gov.za (Council adverts >Quotations)
Sealed quotations clearly marked, “RFQ 103/2017/18: Provision of Phase 2 Geotechnical Site investigations, Hornlee and Bloemfontein Housing Projects
”, can be submitted:
By hand to: Supply Chain Management Section
By fax to: 086 650 1415
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Sandra Fourie (Tel: 044 302 6328)
Electronic bid documents must reach the Supply Chain Management Section before the closing time.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS: None
Contact Person : Mawethu Penxa
Email : email@example.com
Tell : 044 302 6047
The following conditions will apply:
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT when applicable.
- Attached KMBD6.1 must be completed to qualify for B-BBEE Status Level of Contribution.
- Tax Clearance Certificate or Sufficient Evidence that Tax matters are raised with SARS must be attached.
- An original or certified copy of B-BBEE Certificate must be attached to qualify for points.
- Price must include all related expenses, i.e. transport, accommodation etc.
- Attached KMBD 4 document must be completed.
- Status of Municipal accounts must be submitted.
- Invoices must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be paid within 30 days of delivering the service.
- Only an Official order and appointment letter will bind the Council.