Extended Title: Provision for a panel of Legal Services for Senqu Local Municipality
Provision for a panel of Legal Services for Senqu Local Municipality
Issuer: Senqu Municipality
Tenders are hereby invited for the following:
PROVISION FOR A PANEL OF LEGAL SERVICES FOR SENQU LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
NOTICE No: 115/2017-2018
Completed tender documents must be in a sealed envelope endorsed with the name, PROVISION FOR A PANEL OF LEGAL SERVICES FOR SENQU LOCAL MUNICIPALITY - NOTICE No: 115/2017-2018h and must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Senqu Local Municipality Offices, Lady Grey not later than 12:00, Friday 29th September 2017 when tenders will be opened in public.
Enquiries should be addressed to:
Mrs Z Koyana
051 603 1323/1300
The Senqu Municipality Supply Chain Management Policy as well as the following conditions shall apply:
- Canvassing of municipal staff or councillors will automatically disqualify any tender.
- The tender should be bound with own documents and all SCM documents and tender advertisement.
- The tender should be bound with the tender biding checklist as the first page of the document with the completed page numbers.
- The Tenderer must submit a copy of the Central Supplier Database registration form.
- A current Tender Tax Clearance Certificate (original) must be supplied with the tender or the SARS PIN number or else the tender will not be considered.
- All prices must include VAT.
- The municipal rates and taxes or municipal charges owed by the preferred bidder or any of its directors, to the municipality or municipal entity, or to any other municipality or its entity, must not be in arrears for more than three months. Proof must be submitted in the form of a recent municipal account or letter of good standing.
- If a municipal account is not available, a copy of the lease contract with the confirmation from the Owner of the property that confirms in writing that the rental is paid up to date or a letter from the Councillor or Headman confirming that the bidder does not pay any rates or taxes.
- The successful bidder will be required to register on the Senqu Municipality data base.
- Prices must be valid for a minimum period of 120 days.
- The tenders will be evaluated on the 80/20 preference points system as prescribed in the PPPFA; these documents will be available on the Senqu Municipality website - www.senqu.gov.za
- Preferential Procurement Regulation 2017 (B-BBEE) principles will apply, whereby a tendererfs submission will be evaluated according to the sum of the Award of Points in respect of the tender value and the status of the enterprise
> Adjudication criteria are as follows:
> 80 Points for Price
> 20 Points for B-BBEE status level of Contribution
Points must be awarded to a bidder for attainting the B-BBEE status level of contribution in accordance with the table below:
B -BBEE Status Level of Contribution:
Number of Points (80/20 System)
Non -Compliant Contributor
The Senqu Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any bid.
- No emailed or faxed documents will be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the Tenderer to ensure that tenders send via courier is placed in the Tender Box at the advertised date and time.
- Submission of an original B-BBEE Verification Certificate or certified copy.
- A trust, consortium or joint venture must obtain and submit a consolidate B-BBEE status Verification Certificate with the tender.
- A consolidated Tax clearance and bank account will be required if the winning bidder is a joint venture before any payments will be made.
- The successful tenderer will be requested in certain circumstances to be requested to enter into a Service Level Agreement.
- Bids which are late, incomplete, unsigned will not be accepted including couriered documents
- The following Municipal Bid Documents are compulsory documents and must be included in the tender document:
> Advertisement (This document)
> Specifications (Terms of reference)and (Tick and sign)
> MBD 1 (Invitations to bid)
> MBD 3.3(Pricing schedule)
> MBD 4(Declaration of Interest) If declared in service of the State please provide full details and reference letters.
> MBD 6.1 (Preference points claim form) Attach the valid BBEEE certificate
> MBD 8(Declaration of Bidderfs past supply chain management practices)
> MBD 9(Certificate of independent bid determination)
- Failure to complete all supplementary information and the RETURNABLE SCHEDULES including requested MBD Forms not completed in full and not signed will result in the tender being disqualified.
- The municipality reserves the right to request minor documents from responsive bidders which will not have an impact on the final award of the tender.
- EXISTING LEGAL SERVICE PROVIDERS ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THE THREE YEARS NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN
All documents are available on the Senqu Municipality website- www.senqu.gov.za