Extended Title: Provision of Multi Site Re-Certification for Agriculture and Bulk Liquids Business Unit (Sentrarand, Bellville, Bloemfontein And Pretoria)
Provision of Multi Site Re-Certification For Agriculture and Bulk Liquids Business Unit (Sentrarand, Bellville, Bloemfontein And Pretoria)
Issuer: Transnet Freight Rail
Bid Number: RFQ: HOAC-VAR-24760.
Bid Description: 1. FOR THE PROVISION OF MULTI SITE RE-CERTIFICATION FOR AGRICULTURE AND BULK LIQUIDS BUSINESS UNIT (SENTRARAND, BELLVILLE, BLOEMFONTEIN AND PRETORIA)
2. MULTI SITE RE-CERTIFICATION FOR MINERAL MINING AND CHROME BUSINESS UNIT (NELSPRUIT, WATERVAL BOVEN, KOMATIPOORT AND PHALABORWA)
3. MULTI SITE RE-CERTFICATION FOR COAL BUSINESS UNIT (RICHARDSBAY, ERMELO AND VREYHEID)
4. MULTI SITE RE-CERTFICATION STEEL AND CEMENT BUSINESS UNIT (KRUGERSDORP, ROODEPOORT, COLIGNY YARD, MAFIKENG YARD, LANGLAAGTE YARD, LITCHENBURG YARD, ROBINSON YARD, RUSTERNBURG YARD, THABAZIMBI YARD AND WATERVAL CTC)
MULTI SITE RE-CERTIFICATION FOR IRON ORE AND MINERAL (PORT ELIZABETH, POSTMASBURG AND SALDANA)
Contract Period: Three (3) years.
Name of Institution: Transnet Freight Rail.
Place where goods, works or services are required: Nationally.
Date Published: 12 September 2017.
Closing Date / Time: 3 October 2017 at 10h00 am.
Contact Person:Amanda Mundalamo.
Telephone number: 011 584 0590
FAX Number: n/a
Where bid documents can be obtained: Website: www.etenders.gov.za
At the Reception,
Tender Advice Centre,
Inyanda House 1,
21 Wellington Road,
Where bids should be delivered:
Transnet Freight Rail Acquisition Council,
Inyanda House 1,
21 Wellington Rd,
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 21 September 2017.
Time: 11h00 am.
Venue: Transnet Freight Rail, Inyanda House 2, Barongwa Boardroom, Ground Floor, Parktown, Johannesburg.
1. For collection, RFQ documents will only be available from Monday, 11 September 2017 and must be collected before 15h00 on Wednesday, 20 September 2017.
(NB: No tenders will be issued after this deadline).
2. If Bidders intend to download the RFQ from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za, free of charge they are required to send their contact details to the following address: Lerato.firstname.lastname@example.org or Anthonie.email@example.com by 20 September 2017 at 15h00. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFQ) in relation to this RFPQ reaches those intending to respond.
Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this Bid as a result thereof.
Additional Special Conditions
In terms of paragraph 3 of the NATIONAL TREASURY SCM INSTRUCTION NO 4 OF 2016/2017, which became effective on 1 May 2016,
Transnet must ensure that:
Suppliers of Transnet are registered on the Central Supplier Database [CSD] before any procurement related activities commences;
The CSD can be used as the single list of prospective suppliers for Transnet
Furthermore, according to paragraph 5.6
Transnet may only award bids to suppliers after verifying that the supplier is registered as prospective suppliers on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database.
Transnet Freight Rail urges Clients & Suppliers to report fraud/corruption at
Transnet Tip Off Hotline: 0800 003 056
Fax Number: 0800 007 788:
Freepost DN 298,