Extended Title: Notification of personal protective equipment (PPE) tender
Notification of personal protective equipment (PPE) tender
Tender number: PH05012021- Notification of Panel PPE
Closing date and time: 29 January 2021; 17:00 (South African Time)
Fraser Alexander invites potential nationwide suppliers to submit declarations of interest for the supply and delivery of personal protective equipment (PPE) for Fraser Alexander at various sites across the country. The goods and services are required for a period of two-three (2-3) years. Only qualifying suppliers will be pre-selected and invited to a closed tender for the supply of the above-mentioned items. The required items for the tender will include, but not be limited to:
- Two piece conti-suits:
- Custom Grey/Teal – PC900/Poly Cotton
- Bottle Green Acid
- J54 Royal Blue and other colours
- Navy Acid and Flame Retardant – Sasol Spec
- Green Flame Retardant
- Rain suits
- Reflective wear:
- Metro Jackets
- Sleeveless reflective jackets
- Headwear – Face Protection:
- Hard hats – all colours
- Nikki Hard
- Sun hats
- Face Shield
- Welding helmet
- Respiratory Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hi Viz two-tone shirts
- Denim jeans
To express interest, each potential supplier will be required to submit the following documentation (mandatory):
1. Company Documents
- Letter of Good Standing with Compensation Commissioner
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Original VAT Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Company Registration Documents (CK2 or CM 27)
- BEE Certificate or Affidavit
- Company Profile
2. Technical/Operational Requirements
- All PPE to be supplied must comply to SABS/SANS or other relevant accreditation
- Successful supplier must have stockholding capacity for the required PPE.
- Successful supplier must be either a manufacturer or tier 1 distributor of the required PPE. Manufacturer or tier 1 distributor status must be proven by submitting relevant documentation.
Fraser Alexander will only consider Suppliers that adhere to the following:
- Minimum BBEE Level: 4
- Compliance to the above-mentioned requirements
- Submission of all required documentation
Where the Supplier fail to meet the above, the bid will be considered unacceptable and will be disqualified from the formal closed tender.
- Fraser Alexander sites are spread countrywide; therefore, successful suppliers will be expected to deliver PPE to the respective sites.
Interested parties can forward their documents to the following email address:
Procurement Tenders email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of your email must be PH05012021- Notification of Panel PPE, use of any other email headings may lead to your submission getting lost.
Closing date: 29 January 2021; 17:00 (South African Time)
Please note that only successful suppliers will be notified, please consider your submission unsuccessful should you not receive any communication from us two weeks after the submission deadline.
- The provided email is strictly for notifications and tenders, any enquiries not related to the tender sent to this email address will not be attended to.
- The completion of this process does not guarantee business between Fraser Alexander and the applicants.
- As a COVID-19 pandemic precaution, all correspondence should be sent by email. No document deliveries will be accepted at Fraser Alexander offices.