Extended Title: Lease of the Café Building at Nduli and Pa Hamlet Swimming Pools (Re-Advertisement)
Lease of the Café Building at Nduli and Pa Hamlet Swimming Pools (Re-Advertisement)
Issuer: Witzenberg Municipality
BID NUMBER: 08/2/15/15
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCTOBER 2017
CLOSING TIME: 12:00
DESCRIPTION: LEASE OF THE CAFé BUILDING AT NDULI AND PA HAMLET SWIMMING POOLS (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
The following conditions to bid exist: (Failure to comply may result in your bid being disqualified)
1. Bidders should ensure that bids are delivered timeously to the correct address as indicated below. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration. The bid box is generally open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Telephonic, facsimile, electronic/emailed and late bids will not be accepted.
2. All prices must include VAT.
3. Bid documents can be obtained during office hours from Monday to Thursday: 8h30 -13h00 and 13h45 - 15h30 and Fridays: 8h30 – 13h00 and 14h00 – 14h30 from the Witzenberg Municipality, Supply Chain Unit, Drommedaris Street, Ceres at a cost of R 30.00 per set. The bid documents are also available on the municipality’s website: http://www.witzenberg.gov.za/resource-category/tenders?category=92
4. The bids will be opened in the Council Chambers, Municipal Offices, 50 Voortrekker Street, Ceres in public immediately after the closing time at 12:00.
5. The bid must be properly received in a sealed envelope which must clearly indicate the description of the bid, the bid number and the name and postal address of the bidder on the outside of the sealed envelope. Unmarked bids will not be taken into consideration and will be returned.
6. The lowest or any bid shall not necessarily be accepted and the Municipality reserves the right to accept any part of the bid.
7. An original and valid tax clearance certificate must be attached to this bid document. Bidders must indicate their pin as provided by SARS to confirm validity of their Tax Clearance Certificate. Failure to provide Tax Clearance Pin may result in your bid being disqualified. Bidders who are registered on the municipality’s accredited supplier database and submitted an original and valid tax clearance certificate with their application form do not need to submit it again with this bid, provided that the original tax clearance certificate will be valid at the time of bid closing. However, the onus is on the bidder to confirm this with the Supply Chain Unit.
8. Do not dismember this Bid Document (do not take it apart or put documents between its pages).
9. All other documents of the submission must be attached behind this bid document.
10. The bidder must complete the checklist at the back of this bid document.
11. Please note that any suspicious collusive bidding behaviour and restrictive practices by bidders will be reported to the Competition Commission for investigation and possible imposition of administrative penalties.
12. No preference points are on offer for the leasing of assets as determined by the revised Preferential Procurement Regulations of 2017.
NO BIDS WILL BE CONSIDERED FROM PERSONS IN THE SERVICE OF THE STATE AS DEFINED IN THE MUNICIPAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS (GOVERNMENT GAZETTE NO 27636 DATED 30 MAY 2005)
SUBMISSION DETAILS SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS:
TO BE DEPOSITED IN:
The bid box at the entrance of the Municipal Offices of
50 VOORTREKKER STREET
CONTACT DETAILS FOR ENQUIRIES:
Ms S Mentor
Tel: (023) 312-1761 / 5: