Extended Title: Landscaping Proposal for Newtown Site (Park Development)
Landscaping Proposal for Newtown Site (Park Development)
Issuer: Dannhauser Municipality
TENDER : LANDSCAPING PROPOSAL FOR NEWTOWN SITE (PARK DEVELOPMENT)
Thu, 02/08/2018 - 14:17 — ADMIN
INVITATION TO TENDER - TENDER No: 05/02/2018
DESCRIPTION: LANDSCAPING PROPOSAL FOR NEWTOWN SITE (PARK DEVELOPMENT)
Dannhauser Municipality hereby invites the qualified Service providers to tender for Contract No. 05/02/2018 for LANDSCAPING PROPOSAL FOR NEWTOWN SITE (PARK DEVELOPMENT)
NON-REFUNDABLE BID document fee of R200.00 is payable in cash at the cashiers office from the 12/02/2018 from 7h30 to 15h00 Monday to Friday.
Compulsory site briefing will be held on the 19/02/2018 at Dannhauser Library Activity Room, 08 Church Street Dannhauser Municipality at 12h00.
Bids received from bidders who did not attend the compulsory briefing session will not be considered.
This bid will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preferential point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (No 5 of 2000). BBBEE must be submitted.
In terms of section 13 of the municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and the official tender procedures, the Municipality will reject all tenders that do not comply with the following conditions.
- Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least ninety (90) days after the bid closing date.
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and inclusive of VAT
- Bidders must include both Tax Clearance Certificate and SARS Pin.
- This bid is subject to the general conditions of contract (GCC) and if applicable, any other specific conditions of contract.
- Bidders must complete all MBD Forms.
- Company profile
- CIPC Registration certificate “CK”
- Current municipal rates account
- Capacity to undertake work within stipulated time frame.
- Background and experience in a related project.
- Bidders must be registered on the Central Supplier Database and proof of registration must be submitted.
- No bids will be considered from persons in the service of the state.
- The Municipality reserves the right to withdraw any invitation to tenders and/or to re-advertise or to reject any tender or to accept a part of it.
- The Municipality does not bind itself to accepting the lowest tender or award a contract to the bidder scoring the highest number of points.
Maximum points 100
- Relevant experience with similar projects (1 project (30), 2-3(40) & more than 3 (50) 50
- Expertise and qualification
Team experience – (25)
Qualifications (Landscaping/ horticulture) – (25) 50
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope; clearly marked “TENDER NO: 05/02/2018 LANDSCAPING PROPOSAL FOR NEWTOWN SITE (PARK DEVELOPMENT)”and must be deposited into the tender box situated at the reception area of Dannhauser Municipal offices.
Tenders should be received no later than 12H00 on 28/02/2018, where after bids will be opened in public.
Late, emailed or faxed bids will not be accepted.
Any enquiries with regards to the above may be directed to:
Siyabonga Khumalo or Seva Naidoo at
08 Church Street or
telephonically on 034- 621 2666 Ext. 0731/0736
during working hours, between 07H30 and 16H00 with lunch interval from 13H00 to 13H30, Monday to Friday.