Extended Title: Hiring of combo marquee
Hiring of combo marquee
Tender number: No reference number
Closing date and time: Friday 27 October 2017 at 12:00
The Maphumulo Local Municipality invites quotations from qualified and experienced service providers for the hiring of event infrastructure for Mayoral Izimbizo to be held in ESINDI Sportsground ward 11 on the 09 November 2017.
The required equipment are as follows:
- Frame Marquee with chairs (1000 seater)
- 3 Tables
- Prolight Stage (6x4m)
- 1x Local Artist
- VIP Tent (2 pole)
- Sound system with X4 cordless mics
- 5 Mobile Toilets (1x VIP & 4 public)
Bidders must submit their offers on the official Municipal bidding documents, which will be available at the Municipal offices, located at MR 711, LOT 152, Maphumulo on Tuesday 24 October 2017 ONLY. A non-refundable document fee of R200.00 is payable upon collection and payment must be made in cash at the Finance department.
Completed tender documents must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked "HIRING OF COMBO MARQUEE" and placed in tender box located at: Maphumulo Municipal Offices, MR 711, LOT 152, Maphumulo by no later than 12h00 on Friday 27 October 2017. Documents will be opened in public. Telegraphic, faxed, Emailed or posted tenders will not be accepted. Bidders must attach the following mandatory returnable documents in order to be considered for this bid:
- Printed Copy of tax clearance certificate accompanied by a pin for further verification.
- Certified ID(s) copies of company director(s) (Not older than 3 months)
- Certified Copy of company registration (Not older than 3 months)
- Proof of payment for tender document
- Company municipal rates, electricity or water account not older than 3 Months, proof of Residential lease or rental or sworn affidavit if the business operates at a place of residence.
- Completed and signed Municipal Bidding Document attached in the tender document.
- Registered on Central Supplier database.
Evaluation will be done on the following two-stage process in terms of National Treasury Circular No: 53
Evaluation of functionality in terms of MFMA Circular 53. Only the service providers who achieve a minimum of 60% or 60 points of the total points will qualify for stage two of the Evaluation process.
The points for stage one will be allocated as follows:
Proven Track Record - 20
Ownership status of the equipment - 10
Lead Time and Methodology - 10
Local Economic Development (Locality of the supplier) - 50
Provide evidence to receive safety and Quality certificate for marquee - 10
Total - 100
The 80/20 preferential point system will be applied, where 80 points will be allocated for price and 20 points for B-BBEE Status. Bidders are encouraged to submit an original or certified copy of B-BBEE certificate issued by SANAS Accredited Verification Agency. In case of EMEs bidder may submit an original SWORN Affidavit signed by a commissioner of oaths to claim Preference Points.
All Technical enquiries relating to this tender must be directed to Mr. Velani Dube on 032 481 4522 during office hours (7:30 - 16:00) weekdays. The Maphumulo Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and this tender will be valid for the period of 90 days after closing.