Extended Title: GIS Software License
GIS Software License
Issuer: Senqu Municipality
Quotations are hereby invited for the following:
GIS SOFTWARE LICENSE
NOTICE No: 128/2017-2018
Completed tender documents must be in a sealed envelope endorsed with the name, “GIS SOFTWARE LICENSE NOTICE No: 128/2017-2018” and must be deposited in the Tender Box at the Senqu Local Municipality Offices, Lady Grey not later than 12:00, Friday 20th October 2017 when tenders will be opened in public.
Enquiries should be addressed to:
Ms S Mbekushe
051 603 1400
The Senqu Municipality Supply Chain Management Policy as well as the following conditions shall apply:
- Canvassing of municipal staff or councillors will automatically disqualify any tender.
- A current Tender Tax Clearance Certificate (original) must be supplied with the tender or the Valid SARS PIN number or else the quotation will not be considered. (Compulsory)
- The Central Supplier Database registration number must be submitted with tender (Compulsory)
- All prices must include VAT.
- The successful bidder will be required to register on the Senqu Municipality data base.
- Prices must be valid for a minimum period of 120 days.
- The tenders will be evaluated on the 80/20 preference points system as prescribed in the PPPFA; these documents will be available on the Senqu Municipality website – www.senqu.gov.za
- Preferential Procurement Regulation 2017 (B-BBEE) principles will apply, whereby a tenderer’s submission will be evaluated according to the sum of the Award of Points in respect of the tender value and the status of the enterprise
- Adjudication criteria are as follows:
- 80 Points for Price
- 20 Points for B-BBEE status level of Contribution
Points must be awarded to a bidder for attainting the B-BBEE status level of contribution in accordance with the table below:
B-BBEE status level of contribution
Number of Points (80/20 System)
Non Compliant Contributor
- The Senqu Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any bid.
- No emailed or faxed documents will be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the Tenderer to ensure that tenders send via courier is placed in the Tender Box at the advertised date and time.
- Submission of an original B-BBEE Verification Certificate or certified copy.
- A trust, consortium or joint venture must obtain and submit a consolidate B-BBEE status Verification Certificate with the tender
- A consolidated Tax clearance and bank account will be required if the winning bidder is a joint venture before any payments will be made.
- The successful tenderer will be requested in certain circumstances to be requested to enter into a Service Level Agreement.
- Bids which are late, incomplete, unsigned will not be accepted including couriered documents
- The following Municipal Bid Documents are compulsory documents and must be included in the tender document:
- Advertisement (This document)
- Specifications (Terms of reference) (Tick and sign as required)
- MBD 1(Invitation to bid)
- MBD 3.1(Pricing Schedule)
- MBD 4( Declaration of Interest)
- MBD 6.1(Preference Points Claim Form) ? MBD 8(Declaration of bidder’s past supply chain management practices) B-BBEE Status Level of Contribution:
- MBD 9(Certificate of independent bid determination)
- Failure to complete all supplementary information and the RETURNABLE SCHEDULES including requested MBD Forms not completed in full and not signed will result in the tender being disqualified.
- The municipality reserves the right to request minor documents from responsive bidders which will not have an impact on the final award of the tender.
All documents are available on the Senqu Municipality website- www.senqu.gov.za