Extended Title: Fire Equipment Supply and Maintenance
Fire Equipment Supply and Maintenance
Tender number: No reference number supplied
Closing date and time: 25 March 2019 (NB: confirm closing time as none was specified)
Compulsory briefing: 27 March 2019 at 10:00- 11:00 (see note below regarding registration for compulsory briefing)
Industry Sector for the Opportunity: Health and Safety
Scope of Opportunity:
A large Producer and Marketer of Titanium Dioxide Pigment is looking to contract Small to Medium companies to supply and do maintenance on Fire equipment whilst being part of the company’s enterprise and supplier development programme.
The SME should ideally be located in the Matzikama Municipality. The programme is aimed at assisting companies to increase their internal capacity and capability and is set aside for host community businesses.
Please complete the RSVP on the link below to attend the Briefing if you interested in this opportunity.
All business must be VAT registered and must be BBBEE compliant. Preference will be given to competent, at least 51% black-owned QSE’s and/ or EME’s and/ or womenowned businesses. Minimum Qualifying Criteria includes the following:
- Must have a fully equipment workshop with specialized equipment to maintain fire equipment
- SAQCC registered technicians (Fire)
Additional criteria may apply
A Compulsory Briefing Session will be held as on the 27 March 2019 at 10:00- 11:00
To RSVP for the Tender Briefing, please follow the below link: https://tinyurl.com/yybl5nos
Process at Briefing:
At the tender briefing meeting, attendees will be provided with a presentation that will include the background and the detail of the Programme, information on qualifying criteria and the scope & duration of the business development support.
Application Process & Documents:
- All applicants will be required to complete an online Business Application and Entrepreneurial Assessment which will be used as first level shortlisting tool.
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide compliance documents.
- Shortlisted, compliant applicants will be requested to submit their best price proposals for consideration and final shortlisted applicants will make a presentation to the final selection committee.
Aurik Contact person:
Telephone: (011) 447-5575
Closing Date of Tender: Briefing RSVP: 25 March 2019