Extended Title: Felling of dangerous trees in Concordia, Qolweni, White Location and removal of cut debris to dump site
Felling of dangerous trees in Concordia, Qolweni, White Location and removal of cut debris to dump site
Tender number: 129/2017/2018
Closing date and time: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:00
RFQ DOCUMENTS ARE OBTAINABLE FROM:
Supply Chain Management Section
Knysna Municipality website: www.knysna.gov.za (Council adverts >Quotations)
Sealed quotations clearly marked, “RFQ 129/2017/18: Felling of dangerous trees in Concordia, Qolweni, White Location and removal of cut debris to dump site” can be submitted:
By hand to: Supply Chain Management Section
By fax to: 086 650 1415
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Sandra Fourie (Tel: 044 302 6328)
Electronic bid documents must reach the Supply Chain Management Section before the closing time.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS: Compulsory site meeting: 17 Oct 2017, 9:00 at Chris Nissen school White Location
Contact Person : Ivan van Wyk
Email : email@example.com
Tell : 044 302 6237
The following conditions will apply:
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT when applicable.
- Attached KMBD6.1 must be completed to qualify for B-BBEE Status Level of Contribution.
- Tax Clearance Certificate or Sufficient Evidence that Tax matters are raised with SARS must be attached.
- An original or certified copy of B-BBEE Certificate must be attached to qualify for points.
- Price must include all related expenses, i.e. transport, accommodation etc.
- Attached KMBD 4 document must be completed.
- Status of Municipal accounts must be submitted.
- Invoices must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be paid within 30 days of delivering the service.
- Only an Official order and appointment letter will bind the Council.
- Only bids received 15% below and 15% above the estimated amount will be considerate for further evaluation