Extended Title: Expression of interest (EOI) for the participation in the exploration of 1 700 000 million (one million seven hundred thousand) hectares of mineral rights owned by PADMC/ZIZA Ltd in the Northern Cape and North Western Provinces.
Expression of interest (EOI) for the participation in the exploration of 1 700 000 million (one million seven hundred thousand) hectares of mineral rights owned by PADMC/ZIZA Ltd in the Northern Cape and North Western Provinces in the Republic of South Africa. Manganese, Iron Ore, PGE+Cu+Ni, Lead-Zinc, Diamonds and Limestone complete the mineral portfolio.
Tender number: AOS/ 10/2016
Contact Person: Sipho Masemola
Compulsory Briefing session:
South Africa - CEF House,152 Ann Crescent. Sandton, Johannesburg, 10h00 - 12h00 on the 16th of November 2016.
E-mail Address: email@example.com Tel: (010) 201 4753
Terms and Conditions:
1. The tender/EOI documents will be available to interested parties with effect from 17th of October 2016 on presentation of valid proof of payment of a non-refundable amount of one thousand United States Dollars ($1,000) or its equivalent in South African Rand (VAT incl.) - No Cash Payments to PAMDC will be accepted!
2. Valid EOI documents (which shall be used for submission) can be collected from the contact person as per table above - all valid copies will be controlled and registered. Responses, other than those submitted against a controlled issue, will be disqualified.
3. The closing date for the EOI is 12h00 on the 31st January 2017 and bidders must submit their EOI/ bids to the address below provided. Bidders submitting via courier services need to ensure their documents reach PAMDC before deadline as no late entries will be accepted.
The CEO, PAMDC, 152 Ann Crescent, Upper Greyston Office Park, Block C, CEF House, Ground Floor, Strathavon, Sandton, Johannesburg
4. Sample Expression of Interest documents may be obtained at CEF SOC Ltd’s website http:/www.cefgroup.co.za/tenders - these documents are solely for information purposes only.
5. All payments in terms hereof, including payment for all EOI documents, are to be made into the following bank account.
|Account Name||Pan African Mineral Development Company (Pty) Ltd|
|Branch No||632005, (Benmore Gardens),|
Bidders must use the relevant tender number as your reference for the payments.
Note: Briefing session is compulsory