Extended Title: Events management services (Panel)
Events management services (Panel)
Issuer: Fetakgomo Greater Tubatse Municipality for a period of 24 months
NOTICE AND INVITATION TO BID
Bid Name: Events management services (Panel)
Bid Number: FGTM/TS52/17/18
Some of the Requirements:
- Proof of previous relevant experience
Compulsory briefing session:
Date: 28th November 2017
Venue: Burgersfort, Municipal council chamber, 1 Kastania str
Bid Closure: 4th January 2018 @12h00
Mr Mokoena AT
Tel: 013 231 1187
NB: It is estimated that tenderers should have a CIDB Contractor grading of 6CE or higher.
5CEPE (Potentially emerging) enterprises who satisfy criteria stated in the tender data may submit tender offers. (All construction tenders)
EVALUATION AND ADJUDICATION CRITERIA
Bids shall be evaluated and adjudicated in accordance with the Fetakgomo-Greater Tubatse Municipality’s Supply Chain Management Policy, Revised Preferential Procurement Regulations of 2017 and responsiveness to the bid documents, 80 points will be for price and 20 points will be for B-BBEE Level Contribution.
Bidders must obtain a minimum score (required) of points allocated for functionality to qualify for further evaluation.
CONDITIONS OF THE BID
1. Bid documents will be on sale for a non-refundable fee of R300.00 after the briefing sessions, at the Cashier’s Office, Fetakgomo-Greater Tubatse Municipality, Lower Ground, 1st Kastania Street, Burgersfort, from 08H30 to 15H00 during week-days.
2. All bids will be closed and opened in public on the specified dates at 12H00 and must be fully priced, signed and sealed in an envelope appropriately marked the name of the bid proposing-for and must be deposited into the Municipal Tender Box at the Reception of the Fetakgomo-Greater Tubatse Municipality, 1st Kastania Street, Burgersfort. No late, faxed, emailed, telephonic or electronically-submitted bids will be accepted for consideration.
3. The municipality has no obligation to appoint any bidder and reserves the right to appoint bidders individually and /or collectively to execute the contract and negotiate further conditions and requirements with the successful bidder.
4. In terms of the National Treasury’s Regulation, no bid will be accepted from the persons in the service of the state and bidders failing to comply with the requirements of the bid document shall be submitting non-responsive bids. The bid validity period from the closing date remains 90 working days.
5. Enquiries relating to the Bidding Procedure should be directed to:
Mrs Lovedelia Maria Mohlala at
013 231 1000/1231 or
email to firstname.lastname@example.org.