Extended Title: Design of Tsolo Solid Waste Transfer Station.
Design of Tsolo Solid Waste Transfer Station.
Tender number: COMM-SWTS-MHML2017/18
Closing date and time: 21 June 2018 at 12H00 @ Qumbu Foyer (NB: Confirm closing date and time)
N.B: Mhlontlo local Municipality is requesting accredited service providers to submit a detailed methodology proposal for the Design of Tsolo Solid Waste Transfer Station.
1. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCMl REQUIREMENTS
The tender will be evaluated on the 80/20 Preference Point System as prescribed by the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act 5 of 2000, and Points will be awarded to a bidder for attaining the B-BBEE status level of contribution.
BIDDERS SHALL TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING BID CONDITIONS:
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate or Tax compliance status Pin
- Price(s) quoted must be valid at least thirty (30) days from date of your offer.
- Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT when applicable
- Company Profile with contactable references
- Certified B-BBBEE Certificate issued by either verification agencies accredited by SANAS or register auditors approved by IRBA
- Proof of Municipal Rates not later than one month
- CSD Report not later than one month from the Tender Closing date
Failure to submit the above returnable documents will render your tender non responsive: (NB: Confirm closing date and time)
Documents: Must be deposited in the tender Box at the Mhlontlo Local Municipality 96 church Street Qumbu 5180, by no later than 12:00am on the 20/06/2018. Faxed or electronic submission of documents will not be accepted.
Mhlontlo Local Municipality reserves the right to withdraw any invitation to tender and/or to re-advertise or to reject any tender or to accept a part of it.
The Municipality does not bind itself to accepting the lowest tender or any tender
Any queries for further information relating to this advert must be directed to Ms. T.Ntobongwana on 047 553 7000 and SCM queries to be forwarded to Mr. T Mbono at 047 553 7000.