Extended Title: Condition based predictive maintenance for Drakenstein Wastewater Treatment Works and Sewerage Pump stations for a period from 01 July 2020 until 30 June 2022.
Condition based predictive maintenance for Drakenstein Wastewater Treatment Works and Sewerage Pump stations for a period from 01 July 2020 until 30 June 2022.
Issuer: Drakenstein Municipality
YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO BID FOR THE CONDITION BASED PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR DRAKENSTEIN WASTEWATER TREATMENT WORKS AND SEWERAGE PUMP STATIONS FOR A PERIOD FROM 01 JULY 2020 UNTIL 30 JUNE 2022
TENDER NUMBER: CES 4/2020
DESCRIPTION : Condition based predictive maintenance for Drakenstein Wastewater Treatment Works and Sewerage Pump stations for a period from 01 July 2020 until 30 June 2022.
CLOSING DATE : 09 April 2020
CLOSING TIME : 10H00
Bids will be opened in the Civic Centre,
Berg River Boulevard,
Paarl in public at 10h15.
Civil Engineering Services
1 Market Street (2nd Floor)
(GPS Coordinates: 33”44’19.59’S; 18”57’46.96” E)
Mrs Angelique Manuel (021) 807 4794
Enquiries regarding tender documentation:
Ronald M Brown
Tel: (021) 807 4725
Office hours for collection:
08h30 – 15h00 as from 19 March 2020.
A non-refundable fee of R376.00 is payable to Drakenstein Municipality for collection of documents.
Bids may only be submitted on the bid documentation provided by the municipality and must remain valid for 120 days after bid closing.
Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, e-mailed or late tenders will not be accepted.
The lowest, only or any bid shall not necessarily be accepted and the Council reserves the right to accept any part of the bid.
TENDERS TO BE DEPOSITED IN:
The tender box 1 in the foyer of the Civic Centre,
Berg River Boulevard,
The tender box 1 is open from Mondays until Thursdays from 08:00 until 16:45 and on Fridays from 08:00 until 15:30.
This excludes weekends and public holidays.
NOTE: This tender will be evaluated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017 that was promulgated by the Minister of Finance on 20 January 2017 in Government Gazette No 40553.
Please take note of the responsiveness criteria as stipulated in the tender document.
PROCUREMENT PREFERENCE POINT SYSTEM: 80/20
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a written contract form.
The following conditions to bid exist (failure to comply may result in your bid being disqualified):
1. This bid is subject to the general conditions of contract (GCC) and special conditions for bidding;
2. Relevant specifications.
3. Bidders must be registered on Drakenstein Municipality’s supplier database if they wish to conduct business with the municipality.
4. The tax status requirements as per MBD 1 (Part B) must be complied with. No contract will be awarded to any bidder that is not deemed tax compliant at the date of award.
5. Bids submitted must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the bid number, placed in the tender box 1 before closing time. Failure will result in the bid being invalid.
6. Functionality is applicable to this bid. Bidders are required to attain a minimum score of 75% for functionality in order to be further evaluated in terms of the preference points system.