Extended Title: The cleaning of erven in the Hessequa Area
The cleaning of erven in the Hessequa Area
Tender number: 57665
Closing date and time: 27 NOVEMBER 2017 at 12:00
Please provide a written quotation for the supply of goods and / or services as detailed in the list attached.
The quotation must be submitted, on the official letterhead of your business, by the one of the following means for the attention of Ms Carisha Prins
- Email email@example.com
- Per Hand at the Hessequa Municipality SCM offices, Post Office Building, 19 Main Road, Riversdale, 6670
QUOTATIONS MUST REACH THE MUNICIPALITY BEFORE OR AT 12:00 ON 27 NOVEMBER 2017
NO LATE QUOTATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
The following conditions will apply to all quotations:
- Prices quoted must be firm, inclusive of VAT and where applicable for delivery to the address indicated below. The total amount of the quotation must also be clearly indicated;
- Please refrain from quoting on goods that are out of stock or not usually stocked by your company, or indicate on your quotation that this is the case and what the delivery period on those items will be;
- If your quotation is accepted, goods and/or services must be supplied and delivered to the below mentioned address, accompanied by your delivery note and invoice (if possible);
- Quotations must to be valid for a period of 30 days;
- The delivery period must be indicated.
- The closed quotation is subjected to the General Conditions of Contract as contained in MFMA Circular 25 of 2005 and the conditions contained in Hessequa Municipal SCM POS section 3.2.4.
- If a quotation is submitted for the goods; services or works requested, you the supplier accepts the conditions of this quotation and that the goods; services and works will be supplied or constructed as per this quotation.
- A formal order will be issued to the successful supplier that will be a written instruction to the supplier to supply; deliver or construct as per specifications contained in this quotation.
- If a quotation are called for a specific number of items, Council reserves the right to change the number of such items to be higher or lower. The successful quotationer will then be given an opportunity to evaluate the new scenario and inform the Municipality if it is acceptable. If the successful quotationer does not accept the new scenario, it will be offered to the second-placed quotationer. The process will be continued to the Municipality’s satisfaction.
If your quotation does not comply with above stated conditions, your quotation will not be considered.
If you have not received a response from the Municipality within thirty (30) days after the closing date of the quotation, please regard your quotation as unsuccessful.
Should you be interested in wanting to know to who the successful bidder was, you may consult our website at www.hessequa.gov.za where monthly reports on awards will be published.
Quotations will be evaluated and adjudicated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (Act 5 of 2000), The Preferential Procurement Regulations,2017 and the Hessequa Municipality’s Supply Chain Management Policy, for which 80 points will be allocated in respect of price and 20 points in respect of B-BBEE contribution.
The Municipality reserves the right to withdraw any invitation for closed quotations and/or to re advertise or to reject any quotation or to accept a part of it. The Municipality does not bind itself to accepting the lowest quotation.
Any Prospective Service Provider must make sure that they are registered and are valid on the Database of Hessequa Municipality and/or on the Centralised Supplier Database (CSD) and that they are in possession of a Valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
Please address any technical enquiries regarding the specifications to Mr Louis Labuschagne Tel: 028 713 7835/7948 or any Supply Chain Management related enquiries to Ms Carisha Prins at Tel: 028 713 7974.
Important note: a valid original or certified B-BBEE certificate must be submitted with the documentation. (MBD 6.1 Preference Points Claim form need to be completed to claim points. NB- Only points claims will be awarded. The MBD 6.1 is available from the municipal website at www.hessequa.gov.za under the tab GENERAL TENDER INFORMATION or at the Supply Chain Management offices at Post Office Building, 19 Main Road, Riversdale.)