Extended Title: Appointment of Attorneys (Panel) for Legal Matters of Mantsopa Local Municipality “As When and Required Basis” For Two Years Period
Appointment of Attorneys (Panel) for Legal Matters of Mantsopa Local Municipality “As When and Required Basis” For Two Years Period
Tender number: MLM 31/18/19
Closing date and time: 18 January 2019 at 12:00
Compulsory briefing: 14 December 2018 at 10:00
Venue: Manyatseng Exco Chamber
20 - BBB-EE
Functionality Details in the bid document
Contact Person (Technical)
Pule Hlahane at (051) 924 0654
SCM Contact Person:
Khotso Pharoe at (051) 924 0654
The bid document will be obtainable at Mantsopa Municipal Office as from 14 December 2018 at R500-00 non-refundable
- Valid tax clearance certificate must be attached. (Pin Confirmation Letter)
- In case of the Joint Venture valid and original valid tax clearance certificates of all parties must be attached.
- Certified Copy of Company Registration reflecting names and identity numbers of active shareholding must be attached.
- In case of a JV Certified Copy of Company Registration Certificate reflecting names and identity numbers of active shareholding of all parties must be attached
- Copy of JV agreement (in case of JV) must be attached.
- Municipal Rates and Taxes Clearance Certificate/ Account not older than 90 days or a lease agreement must be attached. Failure to submit Municipal Rates and Taxes Clearance Certificate/ Account or lease agreement will be disqualification.
- In case of a JV Municipal Rates and Taxes Clearance Certificate not older than 90 days or a lease agreement of all parties must be attached.
- No bid will be considered from the persons in the Service/Employment of the State/Government
- Bidder/s who fails to submit an original or certified copy of a B-BBEE Certificate will forfeit B-BBEE points
- The service must be registered on the Central Supplier Database of the National Treasury. Failure to submit CSD Registration Documentation will lead to disqualification.
- The successful service provider will be the one who scores the highest points
- Bids must be valid for a minimum period of 90 days
IN ORDER TO PROTECT ITS INTEREST MANTSOPA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT THE LOWEST OR ANY BID. ANY LATE BID WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT HIS/HER BID IS DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX ON OR BEFORE THE STIPULATED TIME.
Bid box: Mantsopa Local Municipality, 38 Joubert Street (Cnr. Joubert & Dan Pienaar Street), Ladybrand, 9745